Community > Posts By > laurieannk367

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:59 PM
I say yes, because were so afraid to open up the heart again, to be squashed again. Its hard you want to feel the good part of being in Love, but it hurts so bad when they crush your heart.

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone for your post!!!! You guys really did brighten up my day and mood!!!!! I love these forums but don't usually have anything good to say that someone hasn't already said.
I did fall for him before I realized what I had gotten myself into so I care and Love him, and I know that will fade in time. I'm better than I was this morning when he tore my heart out of my chest and stomped on my heart sad laughing the entire time. I know I can't waste anymore time crying or energy on this man. I hope he reads this and knows how much he hurt me, :cry: brokenheart but he probably doesn't care, but he knows I love him and I'm done.
I'm not ready to move on and be with someone, i'm struggling right now to keep my home and car and kids fed. I'm in a nasty divorce with a Drunk who I've been in battle with for the last 5 days, I don't need to be kicked down any lower anymore. I can't block him, but i'll ignore him for now. Anyone Gang thanks so much for lifting my spirits and pulling me out of this sad sappy mood today!!!!!!!!!! happy bigsmile

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:29 AM
Thanks, its not your fault and we live and learn.

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:26 AM
I recently fell way too fast for someone, didn't see his true character. I knew he was a big drinker, for his late night, I love you phone calls, that he didn't remember the next day, but he swore he could turn it off and on. He can't and has become a sore in my heart and my head. He's a lover by night, when hammered and a nasty man by day, when he's sober. Doesn't remembering leaving me a voice mail to call him. I do he says I'm harassing him. We ended it a few days ago and he keeps calling me. I tried to return his call and he hurt me beyond belief. I'm going through a tough time and do not need him to not remember he asked me to call. I will not, no matter how mushy his voice mails are, ever contact this man again. Long story short, DO NOT FALL FAST!!! Love can blind you!!!!! He almost made me rue the day I ever met and fell for him, but I learned by my mistake and trust me it was a biggie.

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:04 PM
Edited by laurieannk367 on Wed 01/02/08 03:05 PM
Good Luck Hon!

laurieannk367's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:04 PM
I know exactly what you mean by saying you do everything right. You may have just cared too much and were willing to do everything and anything to keep that guy in your life. You will find your Guy that won't hurt you, but you have to keep yourself open to it and not close yourself off.

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Sat 12/29/07 08:14 AM
Ok Party is at Ladyblack's house for New years!
I think alot of us are going to be alone. Thats why were here right to meet Mr. Right or Miss Right. Its hard being lonely through the holidays. My kids are great, they just can't give me all of what I need.

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Sat 12/29/07 08:14 AM
Ok Party is at Ladyblack's house for New years!
I think alot of us are going to be alone. Thats why were here right to meet Mr. Right or Miss Right. Its hard being lonely through the holidays. My kids are great, they just can't give me all of what I need.

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Sat 12/29/07 08:08 AM
i think i'm broken,
Your not broken, you just need some tender fixing. Sorry you'd want to do that on new years. Sounds painful, is that so the hurt you feel in your heart, won't hurt as bad?

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:45 PM
Mine would be bringing it in with a bang. Making my own fireworks so to say with the Man I care about.

Laurie

laurieannk367's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:30 AM
I was dating a guy, and he had one of his friends or under a different name, he was grilling me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, I said yes, do I cheat, I said no, that I was very happy and falling for this guy I was dating. A few days later he broke up with me anyhow, he said it was getting too serious too fast. On his profile he said he was looking for his soulmate and wanted a serious commited relationship. I think he found someone else. lol

1 2 3 5 Next