hello gorgeous women

I have hardly never been called, "GORGEOUS"ohwell

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:19 AM

noway Been There!brokenheart Done That! ohwell

Nope but i do believe in the tooth fairylaugh :tongue:

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:11 AM
I have been trying to get a coffee "meet & greet" going in my city for Mingle members but, i seems that im the only one interested in seeing people face~to~facewhat I guess some are a bit paranoid about the Net & choose to safely hide behind their laptops instead of living in the Real Worldexplode

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:26 AM
i have been trying to have a coffee "meet & greet" in my city for Mingle members for a month now. No one seems interested in showing upwhat I guess people are paranoid about the Net or just cowards to meet in public (hiding behind their laptops!)rant

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:18 AM
Well, once again no one from Mingle showed upfrown One of my GF's from work came & brought a friend with her. We sat out under the trees on the deck at a table, chatted & laughed til my sides hurtlaugh I tried this "meet & greet" thing for a month but no one seems interested but mewhat IT'S OVERslaphead

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:32 PM

I have been with my ex boyfriend for 3 years. He got a job in Houston and told me before he left that I was not physically attractive anymore. I love him so much that I want him back. What can I do?

Dump the jerk!explode

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:19 PM
drinker here's hoping someone shows

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:05 PM
Im very worried about "Hiro":cry:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:01 PM
something told me "Tracy" wasn't dead when that piece of her frozen fractured face's eye blinked after they shot her in the parking garage!:wink:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:01 AM
*hands Mikey a box of tissues & bottle of hand lotionblushing :wink: laugh

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:29 AM

That was a blessing especailly for now days. You have to be so careful! I'm glad they stopped for you. :smile:

oh, damn, that is terrible! Hope you had a gas can with you.
Hi Nicenurse,flowerforyou

I took my son to work yesterday & drove straight home with it not even crossing my mind that i needed to stop & get gas!slaphead This morning i got in the car to take him back to work & we ran out a mile down the road from the house!explode Blessings to people that see someone on the side of the road with their hazard lights blinking.flowers

Im soo glad when my good karma comes back to me!flowerforyou
The universe/God provides love & care for those that are in need:wink:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:26 AM
What is green & smells like pork?

Kermit's finger!blushing laugh

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:23 AM

oh, damn, that is terrible! Hope you had a gas can with you.
Hi Nicenurse,flowerforyou

I took my son to work yesterday & drove straight home with it not even crossing my mind that i needed to stop & get gas!slaphead This morning i got in the car to take him back to work & we ran out a mile down the road from the house!explode Blessings to people that see someone on the side of the road with their hazard lights blinking.flowers

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:17 AM

Hugh Jackman love

I know!!

I cant wait for the new "Wolverine" Xmen next month!
"Australia" was great!smitten

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:14 AM
The Damn car ran out of gas this morning!explode

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:37 AM
MMMM, vanilla chapstick:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:40 AM
drinker flowers

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:34 AM
to really get anything out of it you have to put some effort & creativity into it, try to keep a open mind & have no expectations, learn to trust your intuition about people & be adventurous. Most of all know yourself & be honestflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:28 AM

i'll take all the help i can get:smile:

AMEN to that!!:angel: shades waving

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25