Community > Posts By > DarkDragonVX

DarkDragonVX's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:32 AM

I gotta say the Wii.

It gets us up and moving instead of sitting around in a chair playing the game.

OWNAGE

DarkDragonVX's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:27 AM
hey ike you remind me of this guy....

WE LIKE IKE! :D

DarkDragonVX's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:20 AM
You try updating itunes or maybe your computer and What are you running it on also?

It could be you need some updates maybe, or just do what they said "USB importing"

DarkDragonVX's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:14 AM
Before I go into my subject is that the first game ever to be played was on a Asyloscope called "Tennis For Two" or it could of been that missile game I cant remember now >____<

Anyway, the systems we have now are nice but they dont have the exact classic games to you know keep playing for years to come since the consoles now are into Online Gaming with Acchievements or whatever

Well, I dont have a favorite but I would say the Atari5200 was the least of my favorite systems since half the time there was no response to them especially with Virtual Boy

So, my question is what system you like the most? or it could be Commodore64 :giggles:

DarkDragonVX's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:01 PM

Not sure if I qualify as a "geek"

Then again, I'm not sure if I qualify as "cute" either.

You tell me laugh

Hey man I had to quote that cause that is how I would explain as well XD anyway, yeah

I am not a geek well, mostly I am a nerd, anyone up for some Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

DarkDragonVX's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:17 PM
your a gamer and you would refer that game to be called a "Gamer" Well, sorry there are so more classics out there to try out! not saying you are not one. I just saw ScarFace title and said WOW....

Ask me for some =D
Do you play Super Smash Brothers Brawl? that game is DA BOMB

DarkDragonVX's photo
Mon 11/05/07 09:00 PM
I love that show. It was made in the early 90's