Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:13 AM

How hard can it really be to rob a bank???

I think I could pull it off!

Robbing one is easy. Not getting caught is a bit harder. It's stupid to rob one anyway. Besides that tellers are generally only allowed to keep a certain amount in their drawers and bank robbery is automatically stiff federal time. You can likely get as much loot (or more) from robbing a busy 'small business' and will likely have less security and if caught it only lighter state time.

Umm Uj you seem to have put an awful lot of thought into this.

Right now I'm thinking, When will this night be over. I'm ready for the weekend.

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 08:44 PM

What I do to figure out how young I can date is take my age divide it in half then add seven so the youngest I can date is 25. It's a moving age limit it gets older as I get older. To date someone older I double my age then subtract 15. So the oldest I'll date is 59. What are some of your guidelines for age and not just younger,but older too?

Not sure how you came up with that formula. but more power to you. I think most people have around a ten year range that they are comfortabel with. But I think it mostly depends on the individual person and their maturity level and actions.

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 08:41 PM

What is with the TABOO on open relationships/ open marrages/ swingers, or any thing of that nature? when the topic is brought up its usaly followed with "ooh lord" or just ignored.

It is seen as taboo, because most religions teach that it is wrong. This is your life, If you choose to live that way-- then live it.
There are also some people that are considered poly amorous.

(Polyamory (from Greek πολύ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [love]) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. It is not to be confused with polysexuality, which is attraction towards multiple genders and/or sexes.

Polyamory, often abbreviated as poly, is often described as consensual, ethical, or responsible non-monogamy. The word is sometimes used in a broader sense to refer to sexual or romantic relationships that are not sexually exclusive, though there is disagreement on how broadly it applies; an emphasis on ethics, honesty, and transparency all around is widely regarded as the crucial defining characteristic.

The term "polyamorous" can refer to the nature of a relationship at some point in time or to a philosophy or relationship orientation (much like gender or sexual orientation). It is sometimes used as an umbrella term that covers various forms of multiple relationships; polyamorous arrangements are varied, reflecting the choices and philosophies of the individuals involved.)

So if you are into an open lifestyle and someone disapproves, then you have to find out if they can just accept its part of you. If not then move on.

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 08:35 PM

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 08:33 PM

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 08:28 PM
I agree with the above people. trust your gut feeling. You know you can do an image search on google. You could google it and see if you get anything.
You could also google her name is your afraid she is playing a game. Since it is unlikely that you will ever meet, why worry so much. Sometimes it just takes time.
And if she truly was in an accident and is that self concious. You may never truly get to know her anyway.
just be careful.

no photo
Fri 02/10/12 11:27 PM
Tackle hugs Ash!!
Hi Cubbie!! MUAH!
Yep life has just gotten a bit busy and such

no photo
Fri 02/10/12 11:17 PM
Hi All! I'm still alive, just life has gotten busy.

Miss all of your FABULOUS MINGLERS though. MUAH
Hugs and Kisses to all.

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:07 PM
A winning lottery ticket (of at least a couple thousand)

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:06 PM
Ok I guess we'll go from Thanks

Helicopter

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:03 PM

YEAH!!.........................finally

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:01 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Fri 01/27/12 11:02 PM
female
Florida
Dating

I can have a very naughty mind. :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:55 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Fri 01/27/12 10:57 PM
OOOHHH I found you one
Looks like a dandy.

laugh laugh laugh
Sorry couldn;t resist

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:52 PM

and Bingo was his name-o

AWWWWWWWWWW I WANT ONE!!
I had a cocker mix that everyone thought was a border collie. I'm seriously thinking that will be my next dog.
SOO CUUTE!!

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:47 PM
LOVE teh new pic UJ. But almost didn;t recognize you. waving

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:45 PM
Right now.
I wish it was tomorrow night. Get to see my new guy on Sunday.
:banana: :banana: :banana: YEAH :banana: :banana: :banana:
So excited too.smitten

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:44 PM
I LOVE MY MINGLERS!! and have missed them immensely.
Sorry guys life got real busy.

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:44 PM
I can write anything backwards in cursive.

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:43 PM
Having friends all over the country rocks!!

Never being able to meet them in person SUCKS!!

no photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:27 PM
Me personally. About a 10yr range either way is as far as I'd consider. After that you fall into the possible "Is that your son/ father range?"

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25