Do or die empty words
Die or do lift this curse

Do lift this curse.

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 09:05 AM
Welcome

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 06:06 AM
I always talk with respect, unless they are fake of course because with fakes everything is permitted,i never bring up the sex talk first i leave it to the lady if she doesn't bring it up i do not but i have to say that it always happens , we always end up talking about it.

no photo
Sun 11/29/20 08:21 PM
Thanks, that's nice of you.

no photo
Sun 11/29/20 09:29 AM
It's been a while since i wrote anything but this things just happens....

So many dreams in here, so many dreams in there
So many dreams of fear , without courage in there
So many dreams are drear , With nobody to share
So many dreams were dear , but I ended up not to care
So many dreams were here , i wonder if they're out there

no photo
Wed 11/25/20 10:23 AM
Masters sees with brain, Generals lead with cane.
Yet , who had innocents slain? Who has kept the sane.

no photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:11 AM
Edited by Dandelion on Wed 11/25/20 05:29 AM
Masters teach faint words , Generals speaks loud swords.
Yet ,who shuts down doors? Who brings down lords?

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 08:06 AM

I've taken it several times over the years. I'm an INFP.

I took the test. It said I flunked. grumble

OT: Mediator - INFP-T

the second rare ones after INFJ waving

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 08:01 AM

Last time I was asked that question I said I'm a real *****. :sweat_smile:

think You were just nervous

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 07:59 AM

but the personality test was fun to do . Thanks ramy waving

Glad you enjoyed it:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/05/18 04:47 PM
"You can sense the disparity even if you don't know what it is"
So knowing that it's normal for me to sense something without knowing what it is, wich is a fundamental trait of my personality type, makes me a perfect example of someone who has changed their personality?
Also people with different "affinities" feell pain,sadness...at the same level but they react differently per instance if "A lawful good" and "A chaotic evil" person both lost someone who they hold the dearest they'll both feel the same but they will react differently to it the first may grow flowers next to his/her grave ,the other may raise cities in his/her name ,it's the reaction not the depth of the feeling .Also it deppends on how tolerant they are to the feeling it self, example one who never lost anybody close will and another who lost many, they both feel the same sadness but one cope with it the other can't believe it hurts that much hence the false depth factor

no photo
Sun 08/05/18 11:33 AM

I posted here about this awhile ago.
I forget what mine was, and...I don't really care to find out again because it isn't important to me.
What is important to me is affinity.
I also posted about affinity awhile ago here.

While knowing personality types can be useful in studies of the human social condition, I'm not conducting a study of the human social condition. I'm looking for that one woman that is in alignment with me.
That is not found in a personality type.
It is found in the day to day interactions we have that align.

I tend to be Neutral Good, "The Benefactor" but have a darker side that is Chaotic Good, "The Rebel". I can align with most of the Good scale but have issue with Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil & Chaotic Evil.
I can understand Chaotic Neutral, "The Free Spirit" but those alignments tend to have less ability to understand my need to help others.

I find that these personality type alignments dictate the personality that we display day to day. Its the day to day interactions that decides if I want to be around that person.
They might have a INFJ personality but their alignment is what matters to me.
A person can have a messed up personality but their alignment doesn't reflect that particular personality. Their personality type can change but their alignment doesn't. Many people display personality that is in conflict with their alignment. Those people have a lot of stress and turmoil within. They are easily irritated and edgy. They often exhibit a "mad at the world" attitude because they sense something isn't right but don't know what it is. They look for reasons for their malcontent and are more likely to point fingers and assign blame.

I'm looking for a woman who's personality fits her alignment and that alignment fits with mine.

i don't think personality type can change,you may unlock it's full potential or you may hinder one of your traits but you can't change it per instance intuition
For me personality type is very important because it helped me understand my self and others too and I'll state an example that happened during the period whene i first stumbled upon this and wasn't quite sure how to use this
This is before discovering personality types,i met a guy at work that I felt really uncomfortable around without him saying or doing anything to make me feel that way and i said to myself he must be an evil person for me to feel this way around him and felt like avoiding him.he turned up to be my friend's cousin.
I happened to meet him again ,after knowing about my personality type ,with my friend and after he left i asked my friend if something really bad happened to his cousin that made always in pain,my friend was astonished about how I knew that and told me that he was engaged to a girl that he loved dearly and that she left him for someone else afet years of being together and since then he barely works and always drinking and nothing seem to help him
It was a lesson for me ,if I didn't know about my personality type i wouldn't know that I can sense other people emotions as my own, if so I wouldn't have regognized the discomfort that I felt as pain (because why would I be inpain meeting someone), and would be misjudjing this person as evil
So knowing helped me understand others by understanding my self and i think this is essential in any relationship

no photo
Sun 08/05/18 08:09 AM

INFJ

You strike me more as an ISFJ

Previous 1 3