IM SEEKING FAITHFUL / HONEST GIRL 's photo
Wed 09/25/19 02:10 PM
Edited by IM SEEKING FAITHFUL / HONEST GIRL on Wed 09/25/19 02:12 PM
A door to door preacher came to our house one day and when my wife answered the door he said " MISS ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN ?" She said "NO AND CLOSED THE DOOR " But I think she was really... Because every time we made love she would Yell " OH MY GOD .. I'm Cumming " then one day in 2005 he took her...HER YELL CAME TRUE...rofl rofl rofl

Wed 09/25/19 01:55 PM
Edited by IM SEEKING FAITHFUL / HONEST GIRL on Wed 09/25/19 02:01 PM
Hello.I am a 65 year old American man Retired and Live in the Philippines..
My deceased wife of 16 years was from her ....My lord have the GIRLS changed here,,,I have lived here 10 years but been going here over 30 years so I know the Honest and Real Lifestyle,,, Customs and Traditions here.... I blame most of the change in girls / ladies on the Tourist PLAYBOYS and USER'S ... They go here at age 30 plus and use the girls a toys for sexual enjoyment then promise them a VISA that never gets processed,,
Most the girls end up with a child or children and NO FATHER that will support them from these jerks...
It sure makes it had to find a Real and decent girl here,, They all seem to think your only after sex and fun,,,,
I wish the females here would learn to get the guys PASSPORT INFORMATION... So if something happens to here in this way she has a means to TRACK THIS IDIOT DOWN in his embassy and file for support for the child / children...
I know that curbs a lot of the guys I have seen it...as soon as my 20 year old neighbor asked for a copy of his DATA PAGE he left..VERY GOOD DEAL,,,

Fri 08/02/19 06:57 PM
i can only say GOD TOOK MY BABY... It was a good marriage until some drunk driver in TEXAS Killed her.... She is now Buried next to all her family here in the Philippines where I retired to in 2010...

Sun 06/02/19 03:16 PM
You could meet someone if you was not just seeking SEX !!!...explode

Tue 06/19/18 01:00 PM
By mistake I BLOCKED someone,,, Now my computer don't show BLOCKING so I can open and get this person back.. HELP ...

Wed 03/28/18 11:25 PM
ANOTHER PERVERTED SEX SEEKER ...HAMADNAUGHTY,,,, the RAG HEAD !!!!
I wish these FREAKS WOULD ALL JUST DIE !!!!!