Community > Posts By > floechen

floechen's photo
Sat 09/29/07 03:30 AM
As you are here looking for something...if you do come back. Just be carefull, as I just dont want you to find the wrong thing. I hope who you settle for will be good to our kids...because, it would not be pretty for the man who does ever hurt them or you.

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:27 PM
hi and bye, really need to get some sleep...

...ttyl

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:23 PM
ok...nevermind me...i finally got it...obviously i'm ready for bed...wow am i slow

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:20 PM
depends on what?

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:52 PM
You guys seem great, met only a few, but think i'm gonna come back to meet some more. If you'll have me that is...

...til then

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:42 PM
or the other way around...what?...who?...and i thought i said that out loud...i think i need some rest...lol

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:34 PM
So, how young is too young anyways...lol

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 10:29 PM
U guys are a hoot...lol...give the kid a break...afterall hes still young...lol

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:41 PM
I'm amazed about all the answers so far. Everybody has a good point too. Thanx!

floechen's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:17 PM
Hi everyone, just interested in some feedback.
Last weekend was my 30th and I pretty much worked all day, which didn't bother me. I just wanted to hang with my boyfriend afterwards, no biggie. Except he was asleep and didn't hear me knocking on his door. I tried calling some friends, but they crapped out on me. I guess I pretty much had a mental breakdown and sunday morning dumped my boyfriend. After that I felt like ****. This week I told him I might be considering just a break for a while. But he's the type thats happy to see me just once a week and hardly talk to me.

Am I wrong, or shouldn't people spend more time together, especially if they care about each other?

Feel free to tell me anything that comes to mind, even if you think I'm mental.