Community > Posts By > dragonflyz

dragonflyz's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:29 PM
I had an assignment in an art class to create a personal symbol. It was to involve two words that were opposite but when used together they made sense: i.e. absorb illumination. We also had to use a visual image that suited us personally. I did some research on the symbolism of dragonflies, and it sooo fit my life, I have adopted them as my personal symbol. Hence the tattoo, also.

dragonflyz's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:27 PM
brokenheart

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:36 PM
dog walker

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:30 PM
I don't want to get anymore grey hair waiting..........

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:21 PM
thanks, heart. Jett, right up my alley.

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:16 PM
Thanks you guys! Love the pic, Raven.

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:13 PM
Thanks!

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:11 PM
Hi, I'm new here (duh, right). This seems to be a pretty tight community...I tried to join a thread, but I was talked right over and around... :( Now, I'm not especially needy, but I do like to be acknowledged sometimes! There seems to be some really cool people here, and I would love to get to know some of you....give us newbies a chance! :)

dragonflyz's photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:59 PM
I'm speaking as a parent of an 18 year old...there are way too many hard-working, honest guys out there to be wondering if you should stay with someone who is in jail...for whatever reason! Think of your child. I know he is the father, but can he be a dad? Can he live up to all that being a dad means? I know you may feel that you owe your child, to keep your childs father in the picture, but you can still do that and get on with your life, too. Just make sure he is not a threat to you and your child. <hugs>