Community > Posts By > Mikentexas101

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:39 AM
Im back for a bit. Trying to plan a Vacation to Disney YAY cant wait...

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:51 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou I hope your day gets better :smile:

thanks, Mike.

Here a kiss on the forhead and a shoulder rub will make it all better:wink: bigsmile

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:43 AM

Hi Mike

flowerforyou How are you this morning?

Pretty good and you?

Always good doesnt pay to get down Besides I dont have time LOL

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:43 AM

morning. yes, just a declarative statement. it is morning. and i don't like it one bit. i'm miserable and grumpy today. kids wouldn't go to sleep last night. i didn't get sleep last night. kids are now off to school. i was supposed to go to school to start working on my research paper, but i'm too tired. i'm going to nap. maybe all day. i did finish all of my grading last night so that is a great relief. i am really all done with my student teaching now. but i think this research paper is going to kill me. i can't wrap my brain around it. and yes, i'm writing like this is my diary. wait, there is another thread for that, isn't there? i've never been there but i've seen it. life feels really super sucky today. i hope something will cheer me up. maybe sleep is all i need. this is the stream of consciousness garble from a sleep-deprived individual. my allergies are kicking in and i have too much pressure in my eyes too. but maybe part of that is lack of sleep too. have i said enough yet? i'm annoyed. thanks for listening.

flowerforyou flowerforyou I hope your day gets better :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:32 AM

Hi Mike

flowerforyou How are you this morning?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:32 AM
Feral did I miss any matches for me ??

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:30 AM
morning Disco,, Bye Kitten

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:20 AM

doing pretty good this morning besides being at work but its pay day so its all good

That is always a good thing...

ok feeling silly

debbie's proverb of the day

Just remember wee grasshopper money doesn't buy happiness....

Nope but it keeps the bill collectors away and that creates happiness LOL laugh laugh Happiness is internal and I am happy happy

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:15 AM
doing pretty good this morning besides being at work but its pay day so its all good

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:07 AM
Good morning Feral

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 04:46 AM
Good morning all hope yall have a great day

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 01:32 PM

honesty, trust, communication, attention, hand holding, cuddling, a kiss out of now where, flowers just because, a phone call to say he's thinking of me...not asking for much.

I do alot of the things that you have listed and I have been used and hurt that wont stop me from being me Im just saying some women take advantage of a guy like that.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 01:01 PM

Spring Break took 2nd place too much tequila

and I thought you were shy LOL
flowerforyou love love

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:59 PM
I just read a news story about a guy who wrapped his head with duct tape and robbed people.... Any votes to the stupid bandit of the year ?

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:47 PM

Ok next person that comes in do me a favor pick Deb up off the floor for me thanks I be over there waiting flowerforyou

<----- Lifts Deb up and gets her ice and cool water and fans herflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:16 PM

Ill keep you warm Shadow love love blushing
awwww mike thanks for the offer but gonna have to deny spoken women here blushing blushing blushing flowerforyou flowerforyou

My intentions were pure laugh LOL bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:11 PM
Ill keep you warm Shadow love love blushing

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:49 AM

:smile: I'm been exclusively on OPU for a few days.

I have also and I think OPU is nice some better features

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:12 AM
In my prayers Bad flowerforyou Sorry for their and your loss

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:01 AM

sad sad ((mike)) I said hi to you and you can't say hi what am I chopped liver sad sad

good morning Everybody and esp. you feral love

Hey Mike....how are ya love......did you enjoy your matches.....smokin smokin

I have been enjoying them I havent seen the ones I am supposed to mail yet but i have been looking. but the ones that have mailed me have been great.

flowerforyou flowerforyou Im still waiting for the smilie on there knees begging for forgivness one or Id do that Good morning bad