Community > Posts By > Mikentexas101

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:25 AM
Edited by Mikentexas101 on Fri 05/02/08 07:26 AM

Good morning ((Everyone)) flowerforyou drinker

TGiF!

So, Iron Man is pretty good. I think it's worth the 10 bucks.
And, my ex and I ... just made our friendship a bit complicated. Again. grumble He shouldn't be so good looking.

Hey, can you REQUEST to be matched up with someone? laugh

Good Morning ((( Ashley ))) You sure can as long as its me laugh laugh laugh bigsmile Wait nevermind we have already discussed that one and now you have a B/F noway grumble again ??

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:24 AM

I'm going to take a nap. laugh yawn

Ok go take your nap party pooper grumble Ill sit here lonely and wait for the fun people to wake up laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:10 AM
Perk up everyone TGIF we need to be having a party.. drinker drinker drinker :smile: laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:51 AM

Well then, :wink:
[/quoteblushing :wink: :wink: I just might have to look you up lol..

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:36 AM

Morning Fallen and Arcadefan

Missy I love your profile

LOL Thanks Mike..Its a work in progress

I really liked the rules section LOL priceless

Hey a girls gotta have a few standardslaugh

I dont blame you there I just have a hard time fathoming all the people that fall under that list LOL laugh laugh laugh

OH MY GOODNESS.. Well I got the list from being married to my ex laugh ... and you would be surprised how many people email me and say.. I think youre beautiful but theres a problem, Im 1, 3, 6, 7, 13, and 15 on your list..laugh laugh Im only half kidding..Most are either jailbirds or still live with momma and poppa:wink:

I havent lived with mom and dad since I was 16 I guess soome guys never grow up :smile: flowerforyou

And your single?!?!?!?!(just playin)
Where have you been all my life???

Very single and I have been hiding in New Orleans and Houston ... Ill be in wichita next month for a few days though LOL

Wanna drive up to Goodland and JUST SAY HI???laugh laugh
How far is it from wichita ?

Its quite a ways.. like 4 hours i think..lol

(((WHO)) Hope you get better sweets!!!

4 hours thats not to bad...

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:33 AM

morning everyone. i'm feeling better today. I figured out yesterday...had a fever. That's why I was so miserable. No fever today. Still tired because there just isn't enough sleep time and I'm obviously battling something again.

flowerforyou flowerforyou Morning ((Who)) Im glad you feel alittle better this morning

morning, Mike...thanks!

Anytime

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:10 AM

morning everyone. i'm feeling better today. I figured out yesterday...had a fever. That's why I was so miserable. No fever today. Still tired because there just isn't enough sleep time and I'm obviously battling something again.

flowerforyou flowerforyou Morning ((Who)) Im glad you feel alittle better this morning

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:57 AM

I dont blame you there I just have a hard time fathoming all the people that fall under that list LOL laugh laugh laugh

OH MY GOODNESS.. Well I got the list from being married to my ex laugh ... and you would be surprised how many people email me and say.. I think youre beautiful but theres a problem, Im 1, 3, 6, 7, 13, and 15 on your list..laugh laugh Im only half kidding..Most are either jailbirds or still live with momma and poppa:wink:

I havent lived with mom and dad since I was 16 I guess soome guys never grow up :smile: flowerforyou

Very single and I have been hiding in New Orleans and Houston ... Ill be in wichita next month for a few days though LOL

Wanna drive up to Goodland and JUST SAY HI???laugh laugh
How far is it from wichita ?

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:53 AM

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:50 AM
Edited by Mikentexas101 on Fri 05/02/08 05:51 AM

I havent lived with mom and dad since I was 16 I guess some guys never grow up :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:45 AM

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:37 AM

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:31 AM

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:26 AM

Good Morning (( Missy ))

Hi sweetie, how are ya?

Its Friday is there anyway to be but happy?
<--- had 2 energy drinks Kinda hyper

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:23 AM
Good Morning (( Missy ))

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:18 AM
Everyone is SOOOOO quiet this morning ITS FRIDAY Be happy

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:50 AM

morning yawn

You sleepy this morning Disco? :smile:

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:45 AM
Good Morning to all of the beautiful people here

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:52 PM
Ok all that time of the day I have to go home and take care of kiddoes See yall later or in the morning

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:51 PM

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

Hey Merle wasn't I good today bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

<----- on the floor with Bad this time laugh laugh
sorry mike i know u old folks can't handle that laugh laugh laugh

Im not that much older than you grumble
me i not old no way k goes off to corner

<----- Super glueing Shadows chair in the corner
I don't sit on the chair sorry lol

ok ill super glue Pookies lap and glue his chair in the corner