Community > Posts By > misbee

misbee's photo
Tue 02/08/11 12:02 AM
I'm sure that she didn't want to make any mistakes (no more than any of us would want to mess up while presenting our talents). It wasn't her choice to make a mistake. The mistake wasn't deliberate. It is what it is, a mistake. We've all had them. We don't get to decide where, when or how they happen and neither did Christina.

misbee's photo
Mon 02/07/11 11:09 PM

if you get your car serviced, do you expect the mechanic to add some oil, check three out of four tires for correct pressure, or do you expect perfection. this was a big event that lots of people paid to see, and she SEEMED unprepared.(she did make sure the show went on and sang beautifully)

I would like perfection, BUT I fully understand that humans are not perfect. I've been to vast number of venues, where I payed for entertainment and I have, yet to attend any that raised to the level of perfection, nor would I ever "expect" perfection. I paid for entertainment, not for perfection.

misbee's photo
Mon 02/07/11 10:42 PM
singmesweet & s1owhand, thank you for being the voices of reason. Each human has talents, yet none of us are perfect every time we practice our own specific gifts. People who are so eager to condemn christina aguilera for her mistakes, obviously did not learn from their own personal errors. I don't believe anyone enjoys making mistakes and I seriously doubt that those criticizing christina aguilera, would appreciate anyone running their errors into the ground (public figures or not). Harsh judgment of mistakes serves no purpose...Compassion is a admirable alternative.