Community > Posts By > Justin68

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:38 AM
Here's the thing about the BULL **** COLLEGE STANDINGS.

they are Bull ****!

Haven't you ever noticed. That you're watching an SEC game on CBS who they have a cntract with. And then you flip to ESPN to check out other scores during a comercial. Then you see the game you are watching get highlighted. And realize the ESPN has the SEC team you are watching at a Lower rank than CBS has them at.

The Big Ten network does it. Fox sports does it, Even Versus does it. There are so many polls out there. That Networks use what ever poll has the teams they are featuring ranked the highest.

I saw a preseason poll that had PSU ranked 15 and Pitt ranked 14. This weekend ESPN had PSU at 19 and PITT at 15. Where The Big Ten Network had PSU at 14 and Versus had Pitt at 14.

WTF? It's all ratings, and the teams that they fell will get the most ratings will get higher rankings.

It's kinda like one of those guys who runs a fantasy football league. Who only uses stats from news sources. That benefit his team over everyone elses.

We're all thinking it, THEY NEED A PLAY OFF SYSTEM!

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:30 AM

This post quikly turned funny. Thanks to goofball.

My point for this thread once again. Was to point out that alot of people are way to formal in thier about me sections. And yes That turns off a lot of people from your profile. Tha goes for both men and women.

Take my profile for example. A coupl of you looked at it. And commented on it. Saw I am unemployed, and just looking for s exual relationship, **** buddy thing. And you automatically stereotyped me as some lazy women hating *******.

I don't believe anyone called you any of those things.. Statements were made about what you said you wanted and possibly assumptions on why you were slamming us career women b/c YOU WERE... But no derogatory comments were made to you or your preferences...

I highly doubt you looked at my profile but it pretty much says zilch and I am a career person and want a career person as well as a lot of other things... I'm just not looking for it in general and certainly not on here..

Perhaps Melody's advice of "chill" was good advice.. Stop thinking we're slamming you and stop slamming us...

You didn't have to "CALL" me those things. I could tell by your posts A lot of you were thinking that.

And here is a list of the cities That report on CNBC listed.

Two Cities in Southern California, One City in Texas, Three Cities in the Mid West, Missouri, Illinios, Tennessee. Atlanta Georgia, A suburb of Miami florida, Washington DC, And A city in Mass.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:52 AM
This post quikly turned funny. Thanks to goofball.

My point for this thread once again. Was to point out that alot of people are way to formal in thier about me sections. And yes That turns off a lot of people from your profile. Tha goes for both men and women.

Take my profile for example. A coupl of you looked at it. And commented on it. Saw I am unemployed, and just looking for s exual relationship, **** buddy thing. And you automatically stereotyped me as some lazy women hating *******.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:45 AM
Edited by Justin68 on Tue 09/07/10 07:52 AM

We want a man who is a partner in all things, including doing laundry, cooking, and running the vacuum.

I meet those qualifications. Where/how do I apply for the job?

I think I can safely say, Every guy on here can meet those qualifications.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:42 AM
You guys are right,, next week will be a huge week in College Football.

But as for the Boise State BCS debate. We ALLKNOW the BCS is a bunch of bull plop!

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:41 AM
That Boise State vs. VT game last night was awsome. Once again the under rated Boise State Broncos. Traveled across the country and "upset" a team in thier own back yard. I say upest because even though Boise State was ranked third and Higher then Virginia Tech. A lot of people still considered them the underdogs.

The fire works were on display last night. Boise State never seems to disappoint. And they always see to find ways to win these tyes of games. Credit the coaching staff with that.

Boise State kind of reminds me of Penn State of the 1980's. They win games they aren't supposed to win. They do it with a tough defense, a physical offense and throw in some excellent special teams play for fun. On top of it all the BCS seems to have it out for them. By literally screwing them out of chances to play for the National title. Just like they used to do to Joe Paterno and the Nittany Lions throughout the 80's.

The question is, if Boise State runs the table and goes for thier third, Undefeated season in a row. Will they get the chance to play for the national title. Or will the BCS, write them off and put them in a constelation game with this seasons other Non BCS conference buster?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:41 AM

as far as Boise goes,i still think they need to play better teams than what they do if they want to prove that they're National Championship ready and to see if their QB is as good as everyone gives him credit for

They honestly tried. But no one will go to Boise State and playthem on the smurff turf.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:15 AM
Here in Johnstown,PA. The university of Pitt has a campus. The sororities on that campus. Tell thier sisters to WEAR FAKE WEDDING RINGS. When they go out to local bars. So that local guys will not bother them.

in My expirence, throughout my 20's. Young women whom I have met. Who were big on education and careers. Were, apprehensive about starting relationships. because they did not want to get involved incase they had to move away for grad school or a promotion.

At the same time, most of those girls. Were in fact looking for pruely sexual relationships.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:12 AM

Sing, and Indian Princess,

if the first thing on your mind when you meet a man. is, What kind of job or education they have. Then you have been watching to much Oprah. Seriously.

Maybe you'ld be better served joining those Nazis on EHarmony.com.

You can not sit there and tell me. When you meet a person in a social public place. The first thing you think, is "Did this guy graduate college and does he have a 401K plan?" Cause if that is the case. then no wonder you are still single.

There are a lot of things on my mind when I meet a man, I have a whole list of things.. I will not support someone so anyone that I'm going to date must bring something to the table just as I do.. A 401k is the least of it but it's smart to have so if he has one at least I know he cares about the future... There are a lot of small things that can tell you a lot about a person and if you will click/can go further than a date or two.. I'm not looking for sex so my criteria is important.. You are looking for sex so you have no criteria... We're different people of course we'll have different criteria, what's the big deal? I don't need Eharmony just b/c I have criteria.. Perhaps you'd be better off with "Adult Friend Finder" if all you're looking for is sex...

I also think that the people putting stuff in their profile about what they want and who they are, are trying/hoping to attract a certain kind of person... Those are probably the profiles that contain too much substance and you should move past and look for the ones that state "intimate encounter"...

Attacking us and being rude to us b/c we responded with our thoughts and why or how we do what we do with our profiles isn't cool.. People are different b/c we don't want what you want doesn't make us Nazi's or Wiccan's or anything else that you want to consider derogatory...

Oh and I don't watch Oprah, can't stand the show AND I'm single b/c I choose to be and will not settle...

her is the thing Princess.

Just this morning there was a segment on the CNBC news. The segment was about. How on average, women in our generation are starting to make more money than the men thier age.

I commented to my father, brother and his wife. That the problem is, that 90% of those women are still looking to date men who make more money than they do.

ALSO, they showed a map of the country. Poitning out Major Cities where this trend is the strongest. And i can tell you for a fact. That all of the cities where this was true. Women making more money than men. Those particular cities, have a HUGE sub culture of Feminization, Cuckolding, and Female domination.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:08 AM

I understand what you are saying about having a "surprise" effect - and that being part of the fun; however, I don't want to waste my time. If I don't discuss my deal-breakers in my bio section then I am setting myself up for meeting the wrong person.

Melody, I just want to say "Thank You!" on this one.

I've tried to make it very very clear, in my profile, as to what I'm looking for and NOT looking for. I get a lot of profile views here, and only about 10% of those people ever contact me. I think a large part of that is because the others have read my profile and realize we would not be a good match.

As it stands, the majority (I should say "entirety," to be accurate!) of people who do contact me, stating that they're interested in starting something, are people who are excluded by my deal-breakers, as stated in the profile. Either they didn't read that far or they somehow decided they can change my mind!

But imagine how much worse it could be if I DIDN'T mention my deal-breakers in my profile....!

Women always trying to change us.

That's been my experience -- with one notable exception.

I'd like to think there might be another exception out there.

Indeed, i have only been involved with one women. that hasn't tried to change me. And that was my highschool girlfriend. LOL

Simply, when a women is constantly trying to change a man. That is FEMINIZATION!

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:06 AM

Am I the only one who has ever noticed? That the stuff people put on thier About me sections. Are more like things they would say at Job interviews. And less like the things they'ld say to someone at a bar. Or to someone who they are trying to pick up.

I suppose it has a lot to do with what type of relationship they are looking for. But still, the whole fun in dating is getting to know someone. In the process you either fall in love. Or learn that that particular person is not the type you should or want to be dating at all.

Knowing to much about someone right off the bat. Ruins a lot of the fun in dating or even hooking up for one night stands.

If you would believe, what many writes in their profiles, there is absolutely no reason at all why they are single really. Sure, privacy is a concern, when it comes to putting yourself out on a public site, where thousands can view and browse through the profiles, so actually most people - I believe- are closed off and suspicious- so the usual blank mask of a resume-like profile serves as a security feature.

Many, actually view the "about me" section as a privacy intrusion, especially when a dating site encourages to "you must write at leas 20 words, or your profile will not be complete" or peer pressure of seeing others having something written in their profiles, and their empty ones just hang out of the line - let's use a bad term- sheep mentality.

At the end of the day, it's better off forgetting what he or she wrote in the profile anyway - if you ask me- or you gonna end up making that person to shape himself or herself to a pick up certain image, that the person in question created about him or herself, and it gets worse, if there the profile does not reflect the same person behind the profile.

Many jump the ship and rejects the offer, if someone starts to ask questions that are not comfortable and the answers would reveal that he or she behind the profile has been not truthful.

You watch to many cop dramas.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:04 AM
Edited by Justin68 on Mon 09/06/10 09:05 AM

melody,

Considering the fact that Wiccans are Pot heads. And burn a symbolic man in effigy once a year in the desert. I understand completely why you are taking shots at me.

WOW! First, I am not Wiccan - I am Pagan.

Secondly, people of all religious sects may or may not smoke pot. I for one have never done drugs or smoked a cigarette. I have zero tolerance for those activities.

I am not taking shots at you. I don't know where you extracted that idea from my postings. All of my replies are speaking in general terms and situations. If you happen to fall into any of the situations I speak of then it's purely coincidental. I don't know anything about you, right? I am a bit of a smarty pants; however, I mean no harm.

I thought we were having an adult conversation; I am not using disparaging remarks. I am just speaking sincerely.

You seem frustrated at the replies. Members are just adding their feedback. You may not like the feedback you get but you did post on a public internet forum. You have to expect a plethora of opinions - not all of which you will agree.

Relax and have fun. You don't have to defend everything you say. What ever reason you are on Mingle - own it!

The cool thing about Mingle or any dating circumstance is the fact there is always something for everyone. If you don't vibe with a person you can easily move on rather than analyzing what makes them tick. I love the "next" button! laugh

Live and let live, right? drinker

Perhaps and I was stereotyping. most the Wiccans i know are ALL POT HEADS! And like it or not, "The Burning Man" Celebration. Is a female led culture buring a symbolic man in efigy. That is what the movie Wiccar Man with Nick Cage was about. Wiccans believe that men should serve them as slaves.

But then again a couple of you were stereotyping me. because of the fact I am unemployed, and only looking for sexual relationships.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 09:01 AM

Sing, and Indian Princess,

if the first thing on your mind when you meet a man. is, What kind of job or education they have. Then you have been watching to much Oprah. Seriously.

Maybe you'ld be better served joining those Nazis on EHarmony.com.

You can not sit there and tell me. When you meet a person in a social public place. The first thing you think, is "Did this guy graduate college and does he have a 401K plan?" Cause if that is the case. then no wonder you are still single.

I'm not sure where either of us said it was the first thing we look for. I can only speak for myself, though. If it's just casual dating, then no, it isn't going to be a big deal. If it's going to turn into anything more serious, I certainly do expect the person I'm dating to have goals.

Why do you have an issue with this? Do you not have goals and are annoyed that women are looking for men who do?

You said it yourself, "if it's casual dating" then you aren't really worried about that. And that is my point, you want people on these websites to want to get to know you better. For the most part, anyone male or female would be scared away from someone they just met. Talking about 5 year career plans.

Understand?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:58 AM

I don't know if many people even pay attention to what is put in a profile anyway. (Right Lex?) I mean on my profile I state I am taken and am not looking anymore, but in the last week I have had men sending me hugs and kisses.....not men I know and have joked with but total strangers!noway noway

We make profiles so that people will read them and KNOW something about us so we will have something in common to talk about. Or put interesting items in there that will make others WANT to know about us.

I don't think many would be on dating sites if they didn't like and or want sex....that's why people join, to find a partner, right?slaphead

Sometimes I see a sort of vicious circle here -- women often say "Guys don't read the profiles anyway," which seems to be true enough (although there are some exceptions, like myself), so then the women don't put anything in their profiles (which is mainly what I'm seeing now), then the few guys who do care about this stuff say "Well, how are we supposed to know if we're interested or not if you won't write anything?" at which time the women put up a bunch of cleavage shots and then get offended when Joe Lowbrow sends a message that says "nice boobs."

This is NOT good communication.

I look at it this way -- a profile is there for you to get to know something about the person. Well, what does the person want you to know? Maybe nothing, maybe a lot. It will vary. But I can't make a decision about whether or not I'm interested in somebody unless I have something to work with.

If someone can't be bothered to do that much, I'm certainly not going to try to extract information out of them like some sort of deranged KGB agent.

yeah alot of young girls do that. They put sexy pics of themselves on thier profiles. Then get pissed when guys hit on them. But that is just the mind games they like to play.

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:57 AM
Another thing I noticed. Is that a lot of people spend so much time. telling us all about themselves. They fail to tell us what they are looking for.

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:54 AM

Im so tired of Vampires!!

LOL, I laughed my *** off when Lampoon did "Vampires Suck".

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:52 AM

ROLL TIDE! and thats all I got to say about that!

Finally someone with some sense.:thumbsup:

Justin. PSU won't beat Bama next week. As I said, it will be closer than most think. But Bama is (all around) way more talented than PSU.

Miami is going to beat OSU. I'm not hating Newark. I just feel that Miami is much better than most people think.

Now. Let me elaborate more on the Boise/VT game. The Hokies are the most physical team that Boise has ever faced. Kellen Moore is good....but he still made the bulk of his stats against the WAC last year (I know they are in the Mountain West this year). VT has a good defense and they will attack Boise. Also, the game is in Landover, MD....not in Boise. Oh. And if memory serves me correct, when Boise does travel that they are not as proficient as they are at home. I just have this feeling that VT is going to beat the pants off of Boise.

Oh. And Florida. Better get those fundamentals down.

you know that is the same arguement Poolsters use to keep Boise State out of the BCS/national Champioship games. They are a very underestimated team. And don;t think they aren't a very physical team themselves.

Every year someone says, Yeah but Boise State is in this conference. Can they go on the road and beat So and so? Well, that is exactly what they did.

Last year TCU had one of the best ground games in College football. And Boise State SHUT them down. Two years in a row! All VT has is thier ground game. And I think Boise State will put up a road block.

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:46 AM

Nice pic! They looked good yestarday. lets see if the defense can stop Bamas ground game next week.

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:45 AM
The point I MADE was that a lot of people seem to make thier, "About Me's" way to formal.

And yeah the fact that i am just looking for sex. Is a big reason why I think that.

no one can help who they fall in love with.

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:42 AM
melody,

Considering the fact that Wiccans are Pot heads. And burn a symbolic man in effigy once a year in the desert. I understand completely why you are taking shots at me.

Previous 1