Community > Posts By > StarvingMe

StarvingMe's photo
Sun 09/05/10 12:46 PM
Lol, love it! I love drawing in class... I remember more that way... XD

StarvingMe's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:38 PM
I cried so hard at David Tennant's farewell episode of being the Doctor that I couldn't even speak. My grandma thought something was very wrong, and kind of shook her head when she realized what it was.

I get accused of being a vegetarian because I dislike chicken (grilled/fried). And bacon. And sausage. I love steak, though... and chicken nuggets... and hamburgers... XD

When I'm confused in a conversation, I try to float it out and pretend like I'm following until I can catch the right train of thought. If that fails and a real response is needed, I usually give a "Now, say that again?" (my hearing is also kind of shoddy to one side and behind me XD)

StarvingMe's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:44 PM
Just something I wrote... it's a bit long, I know, but eh...

I put the CD in the player,
and slowly change each song.
I need to hear something in the silence
that has stretched all night long.
I hear the violins start
to play their mournful song,
and I close my eyes
and softly start to sing along.

Final goodbyes
and bells being rung,
all of them are echoes
of songs that I've sung.
They replay themselves
in the back of my mind,
until there's nothing I can do
except want to press 'rewind'.

Drums begin to pound.
A guitar picks up the beat.
Notes swirl and thrash about me.
A little louder, I sing.

Ripples in the water
and the consequences I face,
all of them are problems
I wish I could erase.
They make me want to go back in time
and force myself to see
the things I never noticed
that were right in front of me.

A voice is screaming at me,
yelling the words I wish I could say,
saying all the terrible things
that would have made him go away.
Tears flood my eyes now.
as lyrics hit my heart.
I try to breathe again,
but the words keep tearing me apart.

It isn't fair, the things he's done.
He's taken you from me.
I never got a chance before,
and now I know, it won't be me.

It won't be me you love so much.
It won't be me you want.
It won't be my name you cry,
when you tell him you've had enough.

It won't be me,
I know this to be true.
But even worse than wanting it to be,
Is knowing I can't have you.
It isn't fair to ask you
to only be mine.
But still I wish I had the courage,
to ask you just one time.

But I know I'll never make it.
I'd never make the grade.
I'd never be the one you love,
because of the choices he made.
It isn't fair that I'm alone,
listening to music as I cry.
What's even worse is all the chances
that I never saw go by.

So I find myself alone,
with a love I can't get back.
But between him and I, I wonder:
Whose fault is that?

StarvingMe's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:53 AM
The (brief) Death of Matt Smith as the Doctor:

The Doctor: [last words to sleeping Amelia Pond] It's funny, I thought, if you could hear me, I could hang on, somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK: we're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you I stole it? Well, I borrowed it; I was always going to take it back... Oh, that box, Amy... you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little, at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond... and the days that never came....
[Notices that the crack is closing]
The Doctor: The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly 'til I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. (turning back from the crack) I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats... (leans down) Live well. Love Rory.
[Kisses Amelia on the forehead]
The Doctor: Bye-bye, Pond.

(I think this was the one moment that I was bawling so hard I couldn't see... I kept -insisting- that he wouldn't die, that he'd come back... XD)

StarvingMe's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:47 AM

Doesnt really matter anyway sweetie, your personality shines right through. flowerforyou

People tell me this, though I have been to places where if your profile wasn't any good, then you didn't really get noticed... (Those places were kind of made of suck)

I'll have to get more photos after I re-fix my hair. I'm going to a convention as Amy Pond, and it's too much fun not to post at least one... (Need sonic screwdriver...)

StarvingMe's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:44 AM

The Tenth Doctor Regeneration Scene (Ten becomes Eleven)

The Line:

Ten: (falls to his knees in pain in the snow, looks up, sees an Ood (Omega?))
Ood: (holding his translator device) We will sing to you, Doctor. We will sing you to your final sleep.
(He replaces his translator to his lapel and the Ood Song plays.)
(Ten re-enters the TARDIS after encountering the Ood outside, and begins setting the Tardis to fly.
Ood: This song is ending. But the story never ends.
(Inside the TARDIS, Ten begins glowing with the golden light--the symptom of a Time Lord's regeneration. He looks around the TARDIS for a moment before he looks up, the Ood's song silencing for a moment.)
Ten: (tears in his eyes) I don't want to go...
(Customary screaming, golden fire, and suddenly... The Doctor is no longer David Tennant (Ten), but Matt Smith (Eleven).)
Eleven: Hah! Legs! Ohhh, I've got legs! (kisses one)

(That's as best as I can recall, I can't rewatch that scene without crying XD)

That was a great scene, Matt Smith is fun, but David was one of the best Doctors.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG*faints*

(*plays Chamemleon Circuit's 'Blink' in the background*)

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:24 PM
I am sitting at home tonight, hoping for a call about a job tomorrow. Watching Good Eats and wishing I could get something decent to nibble on...

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:59 PM
*chuckles* Yeah... I figured that if it was going to come down to that, making me feel like I am, like you said, a bed buddy, that it wasn't worth it... He may have loved me, but he wasn't in love with me... *nods gently*

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:11 PM
Okay, so, I have to ask, and please know that I'm being serious about this...

Why does a guy (or anyone for that matter) who is perfectly sweet about everything normally have to suddenly act like you almost don't exist when his friends are in the room? I mean, I can see not wanting to be all "soft" when you're a real "tough guy", but I mean, I dated a guy for 15 months, and whenever his friends were around, I was lucky to get an arm around my shoulders. I didn't get real cuddling (yeah, I know, shocking that I might want that after I drove over an hour to see the guy) unless we were in his room, and that didn't even happen if his friends were over, which, I gotta tell ya, was ALL THE TIME.

I know it sounds like I'm ranting, and I kinda am, because it took eighteen months of that and feeling like I wasn't a real girlfriend but just a friend with benefits as well as being second to his job and education, to finally give up on it. But I didn't think it was going to be THAT BAD until it got to this last week... *sighs*

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:33 PM

welcome

*DIES OF LAUGHTER*

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:52 PM

what is it with women i guess i should explain well im a nice guy i try to treat the woman that im with like gold but its hard for me cause im so far away from the women that i love and our circumstances make so she cant move closer to me well so when i have any free time i want to be on the phone with her and talk or what ever i just makes it seem to me like we r together with each other but yet i guess its mo much cause she left me and this isnt the first woman to leave me because of this i just feel like no matter what i do i cant make a woman happy enough to stay what ever idk some input from the ladies here would be greatly appreciated

let me tell u about most women man... the worse u treat em,the more they love u... it's their mentality..most women dig ******** for some reason.. and then they cry about and wonder why they being treated like ****... my advice bro find urself a woman that's gonna love u for u.. and only u.. and if she starts acting like a ***** towards u ..use her *** and dump her..man ..women like that ain't worth it

Dude you couldnt have it more backwards if you tried...you are such a lost soul. whoa

Hear, FRIKKIN' HEAR. About time someone said it... -.-

I know some women can be twisted, and just plain don't do good, but WOW. -.- Guys like that are the reason that decent girls have to put up with feeling like crap about ourselves...

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:45 PM
"I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool."
~Matt Smith, Doctor Who

"So are you the Doctor?"
"Doctor who?"
~Catherine Tate and David Tennant

"Has anyone ever told you you're a bit weird?"
~Doctor Who (to Matt Smith)

"Don't blink. Blink, and you're dead."

The Doctor: [last words to sleeping Amelia Pond] It's funny, I thought, if you could hear me, I could hang on, somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK: we're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you I stole it? Well, I borrowed it; I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond... and the days that never came.

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:41 PM

Hello and welcome waving

eat a sandwich

You know what...

I should...

I need mayo...

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:36 PM

I never miss his stand-up routines when they're on... always picks me up!! That particular was a friends fav...

His stand-up always manages to perk me up... that and the Italians and Ciao! thing... Always makes me smile and giggle...

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:19 PM
Yaaaaay, someone gets the reference! XD Yeah, I saw a clip of him once and just died, I laughed so hard. I just love his stuff <333

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:14 PM
Ahhhhhh, yeah, I totally know what you mean (I run a local board for a similar-interest group, and it's our third board, the owners of the last two went rogue and left/kicked us all off and we had to reform new ones). This seems a bit more open than that, and definitely makes me feel welcome... <333 Here's hoping to find someone, for all of us.

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:03 PM
Thanks! =3 I'm rather enjoying it.

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:53 PM
I saw this preview like four times before I watched it (it played while I was doing something ont he computer), and finally had to look up and see why like, five seconds of "It's Raining Men!" kept playing, and I found... I have to go see this... I can't not... *laughs*

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:50 PM
The Tenth Doctor Regeneration Scene (Ten becomes Eleven)

The Line:

Ten: (falls to his knees in pain in the snow, looks up, sees an Ood (Omega?))
Ood: (holding his translator device) We will sing to you, Doctor. We will sing you to your final sleep.
(He replaces his translator to his lapel and the Ood Song plays.)
(Ten re-enters the TARDIS after encountering the Ood outside, and begins setting the Tardis to fly.
Ood: This song is ending. But the story never ends.
(Inside the TARDIS, Ten begins glowing with the golden light--the symptom of a Time Lord's regeneration. He looks around the TARDIS for a moment before he looks up, the Ood's song silencing for a moment.)
Ten: (tears in his eyes) I don't want to go...
(Customary screaming, golden fire, and suddenly... The Doctor is no longer David Tennant (Ten), but Matt Smith (Eleven).)
Eleven: Hah! Legs! Ohhh, I've got legs! (kisses one)

(That's as best as I can recall, I can't rewatch that scene without crying XD)

StarvingMe's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:43 PM
I've been wanting to see the classic DW FOR AGES, but that requires either buying it or getting Netflix (which I can't do with lack of steady income and such), I think I would love to see the other Doctors.

I wasn't as fond of Eccleston, but I think that was because I was exposed to Tennant first for a few episodes (and then my first Eccleston episode was the second gas-mask one, so yeaaaaah...). I'd have to say, Tennant or Smith would have to be my favorite, it's a real toss-up. The first two-three episodes of 11 (Matt Smith), you don't always like him, especially if you're very used to Tennant, which I was (I cried so hard at Tennant's farewell), but after he encountered the ARMY of Weeping Angels (who are one of my top fears now), I found he was really, really growing on me. Amy is definitely my favorite companion, her and Donna Noble.

I'm liking this site, it's not as scary as I kind of thought it would be (I jumped headfirst into this, expecting to be scarred for life... so far, no horror stories XD).

Previous 1