Community > Posts By > m3driven

m3driven's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:29 PM
thanks for all the advice. ive tryed to break it off before with her but she wont give up.even when i was dating another girl she always called me and told me that i would dump the girl i was dating eventually and be back with her..and sadly she was right.do you guys think she really loves me or just being nice so i will marry her?shes a good looking girl just marrige is not my option cause i think im too young and not ready for it.how young is too young to get married do you guys think??

m3driven's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:21 PM
well ive been goin out with my gf for a little over 2 years now,which is the longest time i ever dated someone,and now shes always hinting on marrige.im 22 and shes 20.for the holidays i meet her parents for the FIRST time,lol,i always avoid all of my gf's parents for some reason.it was kinda akward cause her parents treated me like i was family.???..that kinda scared me cause all i wanted is to date her and then go find someone else and never get really serious but now its 2 yrs....do all girls cry if a guy doesnt say that he loves her?my ex never did i dont see why my gf does.????if i dont mean it should i still tell her i love her to make her feel good????how can i dump her in a NICE way or a t least tell her that i dont wanna get married without breaking her heart.i guess if i didnt know her for so long i wouldnt care as much.what do you thnk girls?what should i do??