Community > Posts By > 90was

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 12:25 PM
Best of luck interacting on the forums. Apparently shady characters and their interactions are par for the course in the modern age but I still hope they will not be the be all and end all of the world. Take the best of care and stay closer to the forums so it doesn't bug you as much.

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 12:09 PM
:thumbsup: Well said

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 07:33 AM
Best Wishes for success on Mingle2. Peace be with you.

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 07:21 AM
I believe most fakers aren't brave enough to comment on the moderated forum. I think it's too bad people will uplift an innocent person's photo and do a cut and paste routine with it. I believe that some people overseas feel that the only way to have commerce in their country is to hurt others financially and emotionally. That is quite unfortunate. Like having a telemarketer with a quota, they act quickly and move on to the next one.
I would encourage people to socialize on the forums because it gives people a voice and relieves some of the stress. I am new here and this is a bit of a learning curve, but I would highly recommend going through the forums first instead of trying to go one on one first. If I had to do it over, that is how I would feel about it.

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 07:01 AM
flowerforyou :heart:

90was's photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:15 AM
Absolutely. The majority will view, then if you do approach, they want to just latch onto you really quickly. I would prefer to meet someone nearby to the extent where we can get together occasionally and share things together.Not into hanging around the vendors or bars. Mostly attracting people from America, and I have nothing against them personally, but long distance situations never work out.

Most of the men who are still capable and alive in my age group (over 50) may still have jobs, family and other stuff to deal with. I realize that. At this point in my life I don't want marriage. But I would like companionship, sharing on both sides--not someone who wants to go on a phishing expedition. Older women are much more susceptible to that sort of thing and it's been happening for years.

Moving towards the forums is probably a good option and if it leads to lasting friendships I am absolutely for things like that.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 09:58 PM
Someone to sample chili at a cook-off with,
Someone to share a movie with,
Someone who is capable in person and friendly online,
Someone with a slow hand---
Has patience, slow to anger,
Someone with enough time--
Not in a rush--
It won't forever be hush, hush--
In the end it will be fine.waving

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 05:57 PM
Bit old-fashioned in this regard but as a woman I need patience, tender loving care, and a good man friend who will remember my birthday, which falls around Easter and very few remember since they are spending time with their families. Nothing fancy, just a message or a night out before-hand to show you care. It gets tougher as we age, basically not to be taken for granted.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 05:32 PM
I agree with the majority here. You should leave more to the imagination. If you are as nice as you look inside, there won't be any shortage of happy ladies willing to show you anything you like. Best of luck.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 04:52 PM
Older men enjoy capable younger women, so why shouldn't a capable older woman enjoy the company of a younger man, say 8 or 10 yrs younger, for example. I have not been considered a good catch, but when there are older women who know exactly what they want and how to get it, anything is possible. And for as long as it lasts, the man will be grateful he doesn't become a caregiver. Please prove my opinion a fallacy.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 04:38 PM
:thumbsup:

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 04:31 PM
Just saw "Lady Bird" and I can understand why it has Oscar nominations. Looking forward to seeing the awards show on YouTube in March.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 04:25 PM
I've had a few guys give endearments online, but never in person. To me as older woman that is a red flag, especially from someone who doesn't know me from Adam. I don't know where you are at, but I would be cautious of any stranger saying that.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:17 AM
You're headed in the right direction with the forums. I am going to spend more time finding the area where I can best fit in. Hope you enjoy your time here.

90was's photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:01 AM
I am new here and will be crusin the forums to see where I can fit in. I am looking for someone to hang out with more than anything, but after a week on here, it may be better to find a good forum. Thanks for the words of wisdom here. Really appreciate it.:thumbsup:

90was's photo
Mon 02/12/18 06:29 PM
I like doing hand-loom knitting and have tried wood-burns and beaded jewelry as well as some fabric paint art, all amateur of course.

1 2 4 Next