Community > Posts By > SexyNose4U

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:50 PM
Man, you guys are right! Single parenting is immensely hard! You wouldn't believe what happened to me. My baby daddy got caught cheating by my best friend with my other best friend. And the crazy thing is, they have 3 kids together now. All this happened last week. Well, I've moved on from that.

Now my kid took all my tips and through them in the toilet! Then my second kid came in and flushed the money. I can't believe these catastrophes. So, as you may know by now, I have two kids.

Just the other day my oldest child who is 5 walked in on my having sex with a woman. I didn't intend on this happened, I layed him down to sleep and I figured he had fallen asleep. But it turns out he had a bad dream.

The other day my youngest one put the cat in the toilet and almost sjut the lid but I heard the cat screaming so I ran in the inspect the situation and I noticed my 13 year old cat was trying to get climb out of the toilet!

I can't believe all of this is happening. I would let them stay the weekend at my parents house but the last time I did that they let the dog lose in the house after running it through the mud in the rain. Sooo my mom through a fit and told me she wasn't watching them anymore.

*Sigh* Any advice?frustrated