Community > Posts By > vicki

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:38 AM
I went to 5 funerals in the first 3 or 4 months of this year..one of them was my best friend from when we were 7 years old...she died of a massive heart attack..she was 51 years old...she got up one morning, went to the bathroom and was going to the kitchen and fell over dead...talk about a shock....

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:33 AM
got that stud finder yet, Gypsy.....

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:13 AM
I think we should go visit Heidie Flish's? "stud" ranch in Nevada when she gets it finished...what do ya'll think laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:10 AM
I think they do like a lot of people used to do in America years ago and that's make the best of it and put of with a lot of things and go on...of course some marriages may work out and a couple would come to love each other...

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:06 AM
Hey Catch...how're you doing..haven't seen you in forever...flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

vicki's photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:04 AM
Is there a right piece....I'm beginning to wonder....

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:57 PM
i bet he's talking about his truck...

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:54 PM
vegetarians eat dairy and eggs don't they..it's just when you go to vegan it's stricter..it's no dairy, eggs or fish

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:49 PM
who's in heat?

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:47 PM
we must be doing prett good blue...we're getting pretty raunchy....drinker drinker drinker drinker

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:46 PM
or...why buy the whole "pig' when all you wanted was a little sausage....laugh laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:42 PM
and the rented ones aren't selfish....laugh laugh laugh Hey Catch...ladies...how are ya'll tonight?flowerforyou

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 11:39 PM
There's no such thing as "love"...you're just in heat..Catch is right...go rent you a man ...you'll be over it in the morning..bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker

vicki's photo
Sat 09/01/07 03:54 PM
I just got a magazine from PETA on how to go Vegetarian.it has recipes at...VegCooking.com...the pic look really good..or you can go to PETACatalog.org...the magazine is really very informative...the more I see of the way animals are treated at the slaughter houses and before they get there, the less meat I eat...The hard part for me is going to be giving up steak....:smile:

vicki's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:23 PM
I think like somebody was talking about earlier, the good is being bred out...leaving the viscous dogs....a lot of the dogs that are attacking and killing kids are ones that are chained up...a couple of states have passed or are going to pass laws on how long a dog can be tied, apparently there is studies that show animals that are tied day after day without any socialization can become dangerous...did you see in the news I think it was yesterday where the rapper DMX's house was raided and there was several pits found that were not being fed or watered..If you go and Google DMX there's a lot comes up from the Humane Society of the US..There's been other rappers fined for dog fighting, so maybe now there will be a stiffer penalty...

vicki's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:45 PM
Did ya'll know that the American Pit Bull Dog used to be known as the "Nursery" dog?...because of the loyalty and devotion to the families and kids that owned them...

vicki's photo
Wed 08/08/07 12:13 PM

Thanks Brandy, I've looked everywhere for a spinach alfredo pizza recipe...the ones that I found all sounded nasty, but this ones sounds pretty good...

vicki's photo
Tue 07/10/07 01:01 AM
Hey Jackie, hope you're a little nuts...cause if you're not, you will be....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh morning all...I'm going to bed, I've been working on my messenger and now I can't find anybody awake to tell me if it's fixed...just my luck...

vicki's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:56 PM
Hey everybody, Poet, you won't have a veggie left with any color....

vicki's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:45 PM
Hey ya'll........do you mean to tell me Bunnicula is still around??? he used to be here about 16 or 17 years ago...you should of seen the white veggies...the stink pot vampire bunnyfrown frown