Community > Posts By > vicki

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:52 AM
that wienie woosie.....I'd appreciate the recipe if you can find it...the pre-made stuff is expensive...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:51 AM
if I don't get another mixer I won't be doing anything...I just finished making 5 birthday cakes...it quit before I finished making all the frosting...had to finish it with a hand mixer...yuck...noway noway

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:48 AM
that's better than crying...any day...drinker drinker

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:46 AM
no booze...grumble grumble grumble I couldn't of gotten married without a couple stiff shots of Crown or Lord Calvert....I'd of ran like a big dog...laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:43 AM
Gypsy, did you have trouble rolling the fondant out...
that's my next one I'm going to tackle...just for me, to see if I can do it...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:41 AM
no, but the priest kept wanting to know why there wasn't any alcohol at a catholic wedding and he'd never seen an upside down wedding cake before...drinker drinker

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:40 AM
it was really pretty in my lap...I laughed so hard tears were running down my face...I think I blew the motor up in my mixer last night...sad sad sad

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:33 AM
I was downloading wedding cake pics to send to a girl in Louisville and I thought I'd put ine up on here...scare some fellers with it...laugh laugh that is my son and his EX-wife...that cake fell..I tried to catch it I got the top tier as i hit the ground with it..the middle 2 landed in my lap and the hound dogs had a ball..talk about a redneck wedding...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:29 AM
Then I have accomplished what I set out to do many years ago...make 'em as crazy as they do us....drinker drinker drinker

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:24 AM
yeah, Gypsy.. great big cans..yummy...since we're over the hill fat azzes...might as well go for the gusto!!!!

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:22 AM
Bay Girl...you think mine might make them run for the hills???laugh laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:20 AM
oh, Gypsy...Thursday'sdrinker drinker drinker are gay in Ky...and you have to have ex large cans of redi whip...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:17 AM
I'm a happy lil' s_ _t, too.. happy happy happy happy

vicki's photo
Fri 09/14/07 11:07 AM
If you want a really hearty and filling and southern and more fattening soup..bigsmile cube up 2 or 3 potatoes, simmer in a little chicken broth...add to the soup...

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:24 PM
I know..I told Cajun last night that was one of our necessary necessities... he said he just bet it was...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:10 PM
you're welcome..Romeo..

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:10 PM
got your Redi Whip out, yet....Gypsy.. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:09 PM
hey Seahawke....Thumper...how you guys doing....

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:07 PM
Hey Catch...how you doing...Romeo is as cute as a speckled puppy...isn't he...bigsmile bigsmile

vicki's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:05 PM
oh Gypsy..Jess, there's this young guy on Myspace, i think he has a foot fetish...he sent me a message wanting to suck my toes...I told him my feet were so dirty from going bare foot all the time and walking in everything...he said he would wash them...crazy people in this world....laugh laugh laugh