Community > Posts By > AJRivera

AJRivera's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:52 PM
Don't hold back.

AJRivera's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:49 PM
Why doesn't my profile get any attention? The only ladies that respond back to me are all scammers. Am I too ugly? Whats wrong? I'm looking for honest answers.

AJRivera's photo
Wed 07/18/12 05:09 PM
NJ is a wonderful place.......if youre into gloomy, smelly, high taxing, dismal, humid, and hellish things. HAHA. I also live in Burlington County. Maple Shade to be exact. God I love it here. If youre born in Jersey....there is no escaping it. mwhahahaha<---evil laugh. lol.

AJRivera's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:18 PM
is it because i watch spongebob squarepants? lol

AJRivera's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:16 PM
i am single. why dont i ever get any dates?

AJRivera's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:14 PM
youd have to buy me 1st. lol.

AJRivera's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:13 PM
i wouldnt either

AJRivera's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:12 PM
who would take me?

AJRivera's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:40 PM
there isnt a single solution for this. thats because everyone is different. im never the guy to start a conversation. are you really shy? or are you just shy when it comes to approaching women? in most cases its not being shy, it called being intimidated. not by her, but by the idea of approaching her. am i right? i am not shy at all, i can speak to anyone. its starting a conversation i feel is hard. i also think that part of my problem is that im playin out in my mind of what im going to say. "im gonna walk up to her, say hi, buy her a few drinks, she's gonna have me meet her parents, her dads gonna hate me, her mom is gonna love me,.....wait, im still sittin here." lol. i dont think that deep lol. but what im tryin to say is to try to find your own comfort zone. wait until she's alone, listen in to her conversation and politely jump in, maybe a friends knows her and he'll help you get close enough to talk to her, etc etc. my personal comfort zone changes for every situation. i dont know if any of this makes sense. im not a stud, and i need help too, but this has helped me. give me feed back.