Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:29 AM
then i like a good, solid, smart, loyal type who isn't really interested in wasting any of his **** on anyone but me:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:24 AM

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellnorg7.png

loldrinker

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:22 AM
personally, i like a guy who openly f***s around. he's nice about it and probably an alpha. nothing like that to peak a girl's interest

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:52 PM
Edited by ak0 on Wed 12/17/08 04:04 PM
a week.. i worked for this one doctor, came in, blasted through the MESS of his operatories, lab, other systems etc. stepped things up a notch or two.. which greatly upset the other girl when she returned from vacation to see i had done all this work as she assaulted me in sterilization.. it was one of those situations where either she or i would have to go. clash.

you should be appreciated for your talents, not have to fight to demonstrate them.

i'm still burned over itlaugh

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:51 AM
..ev'ry time they turn the lights down

jus wanna go that extra mile for you..

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:55 PM
it's been a pleasure

with all

on the forums today

rest well

:heart:

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:52 PM

time in heaven
time in hell
run its course
i can tell tell tell

i am the middle
medium in excess
your offerings
i must contest

keys to the kingdoms
your pleasure plexes
man, give me a break
i totaled my lexus

it's run its course
it's run its cursed

love spells
history spells
no mystery
for me

sometimes i cannot believe the things i have had to bear

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:15 PM

I have ben to new orleans very nice place to go and chill

i hear from outsiders it is good for that.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:11 PM
i think you'd have to be a robot to not notice when you catch an extra something for someone.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:08 PM
i don't think everyone quite knows what a special and unique place new orleans is, especially the little neighborhood called the french quarter. i can walk right outside in my pajamas or half-naked, walk to the corner, have a coffee at the counter with absolutely no one batting an eyelash and cheer and good wishes all around.

that is why celebrity can live here, bradgelina. cause no one cares and leaves them alone and we're all special stars and own the streets.

it occurs to me i don't always come across in travels as a person that belongs. im nearly from a foreign country.

its a place that makes you different. it's anything goes, not that i'm saying it was the best environment for a young impressionable mind, but it certainly slanted my perspective on a few things. i'm stuck with a certain portion of it no matter how much cleansing i do.

carnival around the clock. always happy hour (for varied reasons). i should not find it unusual a person needs a break from the show. who else lives in a neighborhood that makes them special.

the rest of it seems a bit tame to me, so i've toned it down a few notches.. to get along a little better.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:58 PM

If I was dating you I would let you have whatever you wanted and whenever you wanted it.

did you think there could be any other way about itlaugh

:tongue:

girls need some restraint... on rare occasion

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:57 PM

smooched (((((mirror))))))

((((ak0))))

flowerforyou I like your picture.flowerforyou You are very pretty.flowerforyou

blushing awww. you are nice:smile:

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:40 PM

Thank you commenting on my poem. I read your poem earlier, and loved it. Peace.flowerforyou

just a little something. thank you for posting jimz:smile:

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:37 PM
why do i have to love myself so much

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:36 PM
this is kind of like asking how you feel about your ex having a child with another woman when he already has one with you

its all ick

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:21 PM
that is pure delightflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:16 PM
no, thats for the weird little scrawny kid you saw in kindergarten somewhere in a corner or under a tree nervously doing

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:08 PM
smooched (((((mirror))))))

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:04 PM

I understand!!! That's why I hide all my toys and keep my mouth shut and dress and live like a pauper. It makes it easier to be selfless, and humble and non arrogant. Don't want people to get wrong impressions don't ya know.

oh but god, what is your intent??? i think boys should be more clear cause there's gotta be a good percentage that just want to get laid.. in multiple girl form

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:01 PM

flowerforyou Hello ak0flowerforyou

hello mirrorbigsmile
bigsmile I hope your having a good day.flowerforyou Its always nice to see youflowerforyou I remembered something about you today.:tongue:

how long ago was it posted:wink: thanks for playing with me!
happy I remember over a year ago when I joined this site, you were one of the first people I emailed.:smile: Its was before I had any pictures or anything.happy Probably freaked you out.laugh

i actually don't know what could freak me out at this point but i probably wasn'tflowerforyou and how did i respond? i hope it was a nice day.

and where has our communication gonelaugh
laugh I cant remember exactly what was said.laugh It wasnt anything bad.:smile: It would be an honor for me to communicate with you again sometime.flowers

strike it updrinker bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25