Wed 03/12/08 05:19 PM
$3.49 a gallon today in Oregonsick

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:18 PM
wow I never thought I would get such a response from this
I thank you all for your input

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:17 PM

Isn't fun, though, to see the world through their eyes?

Children keep us young.
that they do

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:16 PM

Chris~ I think it happens to the best of us...

Ive definately got it goin on in my life.. I guess we just have to try and pick up the pieces and move on the best way we know how.. Its been 2 years for me and it still hurts brokenheart but I also know its time to get on with life, love and happiness...

Kisses darlin!!!smooched
2 yrs?
brokenheart oh man
((((((Missy))))))))))
I don't know if I can deal with it for that long
<-----is gonna have to get some new hobbies or something or he's gonna go nuts

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:13 PM

But think about it...I know your thinkin too much already!...

If you didn't hurt, you wouldn't have loved.

Must have been good stuff there to hurt.

You threw yourself out there, you'll never find what you want if you don't.
very true
Thank you

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:12 PM

does she live with you?
frown no she doesn't
happy but I see her every single day if only for an hour

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:12 PM
<-has no pets
laugh
<-however his daughter has 16 fishies, a cat, a puppy, and a guinea piglaugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:10 PM

Kris -- I'm going through it right now and it sucks.:cry: I see him all the time and it's very hard avoiding him. Just saw him an hour ago and I hurt right now. Don't know when the hurt will stop.:cry: brokenheart
((((((((Twitch))))))))
indifferent my problem is I don't get to see herindifferent

I don't have an answer for you honey; I don't know which is worse -- seeing them or not seeing them. Anyway way you look at it -- it hurts.brokenheart
IDK either Twitch
Thats a tough one

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:09 PM

it really is just a phase tho... however you never want to discourage them from learning and asking questions. The CONSTANT "why why why" will end I promise flowerforyou
I can only hope lol
I love that she likes to ask questions but wow sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming lol
yes it does. I set aside time for her to ask questions. We could look them up online or in a book or talk about them...

I like to read but wow
This child has had me looking up more things than when I went to school
Kids can make you feel great or really stupid sometimes laugh
LOL no doubt... so far I am still smarter than a 5th grader hehe but not by much lol
laugh
got me beat lol
<------not as smart as a 2 yr old apparently lol

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:07 PM

Is anybody serving coctails in here??

<-snaps his fingers and conjures a giant cocktail for sweetjeep
drinker

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:05 PM

it really is just a phase tho... however you never want to discourage them from learning and asking questions. The CONSTANT "why why why" will end I promise flowerforyou
I can only hope lol
I love that she likes to ask questions but wow sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming lol
yes it does. I set aside time for her to ask questions. We could look them up online or in a book or talk about them...

I like to read but wow
This child has had me looking up more things than when I went to school
Kids can make you feel great or really stupid sometimes laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:04 PM

Kris -- I'm going through it right now and it sucks.:cry: I see him all the time and it's very hard avoiding him. Just saw him an hour ago and I hurt right now. Don't know when the hurt will stop.:cry: brokenheart
((((((((Twitch))))))))
indifferent my problem is I don't get to see herindifferent

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:03 PM

When my son would ask why he couldn't have something, I would say to him "well, why do you think?" Kind of put it back on him.
laugh
good one

thats like the whole George Carlin line
"How are you?"
"I'm not unwell thankyou"
which pissed them off because they have to figure that one out for themselveslaugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:01 PM

My child never did the "why, why, why". I have seen it in others before. It can get old.
you are so lucky laugh laugh laugh

It will stop one day.

I sometimes think that they are doing it for attention or trying to learn how to make a conversation. Maybe it even becomes a habit. Who knows? I do know, though, don't give too much information - just little bits.

But...why is the sun yellow, etc. is perfectly normal.
That makes sense actually
Although she is very bright, like scary smart, she is still limited on words, she may just be trying to figure everything out
IT seems to me that a lot of her Aunts and Uncles prey victim to the awww its' cute let it slide rule
IF she says something that is cute even though inappropriate for a 2 yr old girl she is responding as an adult so they let her get away with it
ANd ad you said
She gets a reaction from it and sees that so she thinks it's ok to continue doing it
grumble which is why I want to shoot her Aunt for teaching her to whistle when dadda bends over laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:54 PM

laugh laugh laugh

Do i happen to know any of them?
huh
you mean off the top of my head?
laugh laugh laugh
noway
spontinaity is a b$%^& huh?
laugh

yea whatever u say
i learned that is the best thing to saylaugh
laugh
stop stealing my lines lol

ur line?
yea rightlaugh
"whatever":tongue:

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:51 PM

My child never did the "why, why, why". I have seen it in others before. It can get old.
you are so lucky laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:51 PM

well Ive usually been screwed around & used so even though I cared alot, I knew it was best for them tobe out of my life. I figure someday, somebody will appreciate me & I will never hve to go through that anymore.

Makes two of us Lady. I can't say I've ever had distance be a problem. The way I see it, if it was REALLY meant to be, it would be. One or the other would take the steps. Distance should never be an issue, it's only miles. If she really is the one, then you should do what you need to do. Sorry if this sounds harsh.
doesn't sound harsh
It sounds realistic
NOw if you can find a way to translate that over to my heart and brain so they get it then you will a genius
thanx for the input

Well, I'm not a genius sorry. I can't tell my own heart and brain to get some translations lol.

However, I read down further on the forum and I notice you said it would require YOU to leave your daughter. I'm sorry if I sound harsh again Darlin', but it's a two way street. If it's really the right "one" and she feels the same, she would make the effort as well.

Of course, that is my own personal opinion. Like I said, it's just miles. I'm here to tell you that if I found the one and they couldn't leave, you bet your *ss I'd go there. IF it truly was the "one". My boys would go with me of course, but I have sole custody of them, noone on the other end to worry about.

I'm sure the situation is different, but all I'm saying is that it's a two way street, no way that you should have to be the only one trying. Just an opinion:cry:
thats' the unfortunate part the."I can't move" is on both sides
IDK
<---is gonna have to think some more I guess

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:49 PM

laugh laugh laugh

Do i happen to know any of them?
huh
you mean off the top of my head?
laugh laugh laugh
noway
spontinaity is a b$%^& huh?
laugh

yea whatever u say
i learned that is the best thing to saylaugh
laugh
stop stealing my lines lol

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:47 PM

I can only hope lol