Community > Posts By > Poppachoo

Poppachoo's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:29 PM
Ya man, your title is different from your question and like the third person made the conversation completely off topic? lol.

Poppachoo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:07 PM
Believe it or not, I've been asked out like 20 times this year and not once did I say yes...so thats a zero...I mean women can relate when men eiter don't have common interests with you or maybe they aren't your type?

Poppachoo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:02 PM
Billy Talent: Red flag

Poppachoo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:55 PM
U - UNDER my UMBRELLA ella ella! XD

Poppachoo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:30 AM
Ya for sure, you need chemistry or it won't work. Unless you'retrying this out and she likes you :P but ya, see I'm gay, I can almost get any gay girl I want :P Sounds selfish but its true. You just need to be yourself, in a loving way, Ya make them laugh, do whatever it is they like. Only say I love you if you mean it and just go step by step and you'll make it farther into the relationship. Believe me it works...don't rush. lol :P

Poppachoo's photo
Thu 10/18/07 03:38 PM
May I ask what happened between you two to make you feel this way? I agree with the person above me, be the better person, the adult. I mean once she sees that you stopped she'll know that your attention is being lost when shes tries to do w/e shes doing to piss you off.

Poppachoo's photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:34 AM
I noticed that you said you don't get along with God, or he doesn't with you. He loves everyone and anyone no matter who you are or what you do. Now there are reasons for things that happen down here on earth and I will pray for you and your mother. Just hang in there and keep on praying, God only wants you to try and be the best you can be. Your prayors will be answered but you have to believe :) <3

Poppachoo's photo
Tue 10/09/07 12:56 PM
Haha nice! :P

Poppachoo's photo
Tue 10/09/07 07:41 AM
Wow this is in inspiring, someone who thinks just like me, or wants to read about something that thinks just like me XD Very well put though! I did scan mind you, I'm on a spare and have very little time but like to say that using this method will help you get far. Sometimes when you're in a relationship, letting go is hard but it'll help you in the long run, changes, are what needed to become a better person.

Poppachoo's photo
Mon 10/08/07 01:41 PM
Ya I totally understand. Its been a year, and I've been asked out (not exagerating) but a good 20 times. These men aren't attractive to me and have nothing in common. Half of them wanna long distance or want cam sex and that gives me some idea to as what men are about, not all, but perverts. I am bi but its hard to find women too. So ya I'll hang in there and just wait :) Goodluck to you though!