Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:43 PM
Order a meal from any restaurant (real or imagined) of any ethnicity for the last person to post.

Bon Appetit Mes Amies!

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:20 PM
Well, count me in for tea too.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:18 PM
urbanites

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:14 PM
Carry on to where?

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:14 PM
I want it back just so I can see what everyone is talking about. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:12 PM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.What say you?

aint no big deal babe. people gonna do what they gonna do.

laugh The truest thing ever said.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 02:33 PM
When it comes to a partner, I couldn't be with someone I don't respect. Like and respect are hand-in-glove in my book.

If he simply does things I don't like? I'm not so critical and I'm going to do plenty that annoys him too. Physical harm, mental cruelty and cheating would all be a one time experience for me. I would never be able to respect them again. But those would go way beyond dislike.

When it comes to family, I can and do love people I don't like. They are my family and my blood and I would do everything in my power for them, with the exception of suffering physical abuse.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 11:02 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Wed 01/31/18 11:03 AM
I actually just changed mine to a face shot in hopes of cutting back on mail reguarding the rest of me. Lol!

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:51 AM
At least I'm not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forums. I'm fairly new myself, but based on my experiences so far, I would recommend participating in the forums to meet some of the more personable members. :grin::thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:40 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Wed 01/31/18 07:00 AM
Did anyone get to see it?

I could kick myself because I was awake before sunrise, but lazed around in bed and only remembered there was going to be a blue blood moon a little too late.

You can see it here...

https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:07 AM

Thers this gal at work....funny smart...and recently divorced......

Unfortunatly can't ask her.....she's still in pain. love

if you care about her, you could offer her friendship on V Day to help her forget about her D Day. Instead of romance, offer her fun. :grin::thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:55 AM

The notebook sad

:cry: sad tears

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:51 AM
It's too toasty in bed to get up. Gonna stay snuggle down for a bit. Wish someone could go make coffee. tongue2

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:45 AM

if you don't know how exactly to approach somoene , you use the common way, hi sweety and so on.. calling me by my name ,means you know me . they try to be Nice not rude. when you get yourself in some places , you have to cope your mind with their world and language. if you take it personnaly that's means you have a problem, fix it before going too far.

I think most of us agree that used in an innocent enough way, like a stranger getting your attention, wouldn't bother many.

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:43 PM

but but i luv the lego movie and i make the bestest popcornbigsmile

A sweet offer, but I promised him all my attention for the whole night.

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 04:34 PM

Nope not a sex whip...its a riding crop.....or so I've heard...whoa

spock

Well, thank you for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 04:20 PM

I would bet those (male or female) that use babe, baby, honey etc. use them because they can't remember names and if they ever got to kissing or more, it's easy to remember those "names" and not say some other persons real name that might be on their mind...

I'm thinking that's what sex whips were originally made for...so you could make them say your name! rofl

So is that from personal experience?? laugh

If they say the wrong name to tou, do you hit them harder??
rofl

laugh

First of all...I would never be in a similar scenario with someone who didn't know my name as well as his own.

Secondly...I don't even know what a sex whip is called....it's not actually a "sex whip" is it? what

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 04:03 PM

I have a date with the most charming and handsome 5 year old...so his parents can have a little Valentine's fun, like playing checkers, eating popcorn and ice cream and watching The Lego Movie at least 3 times. Or maybe that's what WE'RE planning to do. slaphead laugh

sounds wonderful got room for one more?

Sorry. We have been planning our special night since Thanksgiving.

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 02:51 PM
I have a date with the most charming and handsome 5 year old...so his parents can have a little Valentine's fun, like playing checkers, eating popcorn and ice cream and watching The Lego Movie at least 3 times. Or maybe that's what WE'RE planning to do. slaphead laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15