Community > Posts By > Xunderestimate

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:44 PM
Yea. I was and still trying to move to Sumter SC that is where she lives now with her mom. Her mom said if I move there it will cost me my happiness and my ex will take it swearing I deserve the lost and she deserves the benfit

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:42 PM
Thanks. If you need any just ask. I have been through a lot at 19 so I can pretty much answer anything.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:37 PM
Yea, I did that and it worked. But it's to the point that I have to do something. This has been going on sense last Octber so I have to make some sort of move

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:35 PM
Dude I know i'm stupid for saying this but I want her back and I don't think that will do anything but start a $hit flinging contest lol but that's funny though I like

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:32 PM
Here is an E-mail that I have before she sent me that one so I' m getting somewhere. Her mom thinks I can still convince her that I'm still the best choice but she does not think I have what it takes to play the game and win. Here it goes.

I"m writing you because well theres really no nice way of saying it. But I just can't be friends with you anymore. I'm not mad, you havn't said anything to hurt my feelings. I just can't take the emotional rollercoaster you put me on,on a day to day bases. What we have is not a friendship. I just can't take the critisizim, and the constant slams I get from you. It's always something. I just can't do it anymore.

Your emotional instability is causing me to emotionally unstable. You make it difficult for someone to be friend with you.I've tried so hard for so long to make it work and to be there for you. But you can only push a person so far before they just throw their hands up.

Yes I realize what I'm doing, I've done a lot of thinking about this before I typed this message. I'm sure since the other crystal is such a good friend that she will be more then happy to be your only friend.

I've got to make some changes in my life, or I'm bound to fail as well.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:30 PM
Stop trying so hard if you are I do it and need to stop. Quantity reduces quality. You won't be alone forever. Being single at your age does not mean you are anything, being alone is not the end of the world. Spend time thinking about what you want in a man now and throughout life. Also, recognize what you definitely don't want. Don't over-negotiate or compromise on important issues. That reduces/weakens your authority. Dominate males may be attractive and even sexy sometimes, but a weak female is never sexy. Most guys are expressing a lot of sexuality these days and it's all they want. You would do better with an older male, but too old will one day break your heart. Remember, quality is priceless and worth the wait.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:26 PM
LOL ask away hahah

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:24 PM
I want too send my ex and E-mail that will get her attention. It's hard to get her to reply just for example this is the last E-mail I got from her, it will give you an idea of what I'm working with.

Adam,

I'm going to give you some direction nothing more. Because you need it more then anything.

I Heard you lost the suv. I understand why your upset, but think about it on the bright side. atleast your dad gave you the corolla. which is much better on gas more affordable if something happens to it, and just over all a good car. a toyota corolla will last forever, atleast it should. That's why I wanted one so bad. If you recall I even thought about buying that corolla from your dad so trust me it's not that bad. it may not be an suv. but it's still a nice little car.

One thing that is very unattractive about you is how you don't let things go. Girls hate it when a guy just wont let something go. You sending me those emails I understand there sweet and all, but its in the past let it go. not being able to let go drives girls such as myself off. Learn to find constructive ways to kill time.Focus on a goal...(that's what I do)

Another thing that you need to work on is how you constantly need someone.whether it be me the other crystal or a girlfriend or even your parents you always have to have emotional support. Learn to be more independent.**** what everyone else says or thinks you can show them better then you can tell them.

These are some things you need to work on. I have my own problems I need to work on you don't need to send me an email pointing them out this isn't a **** flinging contest.

Crystal

SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 07:15 PM
Hey, Guys I'm new to this but I can give myself credit on something. If any of you need advice I'm the best person to ask. You can ask me here or my E-mail at adam.favors@yahoo.com

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 06:24 PM
Thanks for everyones advice. I know everyone keeps saying I'm 19 what's my hurry, well the reason for it is I use to have it and I want it again. I'm almost where I want to be in life and that's one thing I'm missing. I live in a nice two story house on my own (renting) about to move to some apartments on the lake, I'm a store supervisor.

Every girl that I meet said she is scared to get into another realationship but it's hard for me to prove that I'm the guy that rather cuddle on the couch instead of have sex

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone so far. I feel welcomed already. I was engaged back in October and still hurt from it so I am doing research on dating now.

My ex moved to Sumter SC. I talked to her mom and she has just turned into not so good. I hear that she is dating a boy named Austin but what I hear from her Mom is Crystal has feelings for Austin/is only friends with Austin. Crystal claims she's "a lady", but I'd like to know who published that dictionary? Lucifer? Crystal says she's a lady like mother? For the third or fourth time, Crystal fools herself into thinking the lack of phone calls between her and Austin must actually be a sign of maturity. She thinks they may be in love but neither recognize love anymore. It's been so long for both of them They are both practically born-again virgins. Crystal reduces her personal standard again. It gets easier each time. A few days later, she runs to the STD clinic (where she's on a first-name basis with the entire staff) hoping for a clean bill of health. She promises God, herself, and her mother it will never happen again. It's a promise she can't seem to keep. She runs home, turns on the computer, and finds her next victim...I mean "friend and the self-destructive cycle repeats

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 05:01 PM
Hey girls, what's up? I'm Adam by the way. Anyway I have a question. What do guys write in the first E-mail to make a first good impression and to get you girls to reply too. I'm doing research on dating and just wanted to see what you girls had to say to that.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:52 PM
I agree with everyones decision to not see him at this time. If there is this much drama before you leave, I can only imagine what it will be like once you get there. I want to see you succeed. Nobody knows who will end up with who in the end, but it's obvious that the current combination of couples is not working for anyone. So watch yourself

1 3 Next