Community > Posts By > MaryDarling

MaryDarling's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:56 PM
SERIOUSLY being a thick girl shouldn't stop you. It doesn't stop me! Sure there is always the ****ing JERK who can't deal with it, but trust me, there are PLENTY of sexy's Ive TURNED DOWN, and let me tell you, that feels SO GOOD, to be able to look at them think "hm, that skinny blonde cheerleader looking girl would TOTALLY kill to be ME right now. Still, this sexy isn't worth it...so NO THANKS" it takes a lot to build up that confidence, I haven't always been this way, but trust me honey, once you get there, it's amazing.
Goood luck :)

MaryDarling's photo
Sun 09/23/07 02:55 AM
hun, it shouldn't matter if she reads it. If its over, its over, let her think what shes going to think. Its irrelivant now. You sound like your down in the dumps from your posts, i hope things get better for you!

MaryDarling's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:11 AM
thank you :)
Im usually pretty independant and dont get that lonely feeling too often, but its starting to get cold where Im at and Im getting that "need to snuggle" mood....

MaryDarling's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:03 AM
i JUST signed up for this, its kind of a last resort, but Im always up for meeting new people, so i figure theres no harm!
Any advice from females on how to work this system, or any guys wanting to be friends, hit me up :)