Community > Posts By > lisacab777

lisacab777's photo
Fri 10/05/07 11:26 AM
You're forgetting that God sees into our heart...so what we may assume is cold and heartless..is just... in Gods eyes, because he sees the beginning and end of things and Satan's Judgement is due to the condition of his heart.
And actually..the angels were not given free-choice..but they had the capability of it.. Man was created with free-will..
So he offers forgiveness because Man has the choice to choose..

lisacab777's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:12 AM
Wow...
If this is your situation..its gotta be hard!
Im so sorry for your pain..realtionships are hard..do everything to let them know that you love them..and show it as much as you can and as many ways as you can...they will remember that!Peace..

lisacab777's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:10 AM
Oh..Father....
Im so grateful for everything you do in my life...your Grace to get me through each day..your Strength to stand,when things get tough..your Peace
to sustain me,when nothing makes sense...you are worthy oh Lord..of all Honor and Praise! I will worship you!
I pray blessings over everyone here...mimister to every situation..according to your will..Bring deliverance..healing..restoration...& prosperity!
In Jesus' precious name...Amen

lisacab777's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:57 AM
hello there..
I just joined a few days ago myself..Good luck in your pursit!
Take Care,
Lisa

lisacab777's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:14 AM
Communication is the key and so important to building a "real" relationship. So many of us have relationships that we think are real, but when tested by circumstance..fail to meet our expectations, because there was no substance to them. The more transparent and Honest that you can be with someone the closer you will become..wether it be as a friend or in a relationship.
But of course that makes us very vulnerable..and open for rejection...But, it is a sacrifice that is neccesary if you want to acheive true intimacy! The deception is that the games we play avoiding "getting hurt"..actually hurt us more..because how can you develop and evolve as a person if youre unable to allow yourself expression?