Community > Posts By > christinrk

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:48 AM
Is it possible to find someone here for a serious relationship and be able to maintain it too?

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:42 AM
Is the stranger I had sex with

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:35 AM
Took a bus out of state and sat in the back n had sex with a stranger!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:35 AM
Took a bus out of state and sat in the back n had sex with a stranger!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:28 AM
So many people and so little time

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:20 AM
The rules are simple you use your name when you repost and answe the other posts however you want to. Ok lets go!

Christine is my ______. She is _______. I like her_______. She has a nice__________. Id like to __________her. She makes me feel________. That's why she's my________.

So fill in the blanks and then repost with your name n see what kind of crazy answers you get and from who!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:06 AM
Ill take 1 for courage
1 for pride
1 for strength
And 3 for the voices in my head!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:03 AM
Ty for that and if anyone has an open mind and some time to shoot the breeze in a friendly kinda way then we could bounce words off one another!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:00 AM
Im back for more, addicted, think its boondogs medication! GIVE ME MORE I NEED MORE! They help me define who ill be today! LOL

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 05:52 AM
As long as someone has good conversation im gonna keep with it and hopefully I can find many more friends who are able to keep up a good conversation! Yey!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 05:47 AM
I met this person on here and they are like brain candy! Such deep stimulating conversation, it gets me hyper!

christinrk's photo
Mon 03/23/09 05:39 AM
I can understand not answering the nasty mail! However I even answer that see I want to say something that will make them understand im not interested in all that but friends yes. Dut sometimes when there's a lot maybe some women find it overwhelming!

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:21 PM
Thnk ur great! Its like a wonderful massage u never want it to end!

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:00 PM
Im drowning in a love I cannot maintain! The flames of desire burn me from within! He nears my body like a wisper, and gently settles in. At a distance I reach out my arms to pull him nearer, tugging harder, breathing faster, skin to skin as we begin, deeply feeling, kisses killing thrusting grabbing shaking yelling.................oh yes!but I cannot maintain.

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:30 PM
Please tell me what is a girl to do when she tries to be so true. When you love someone so much and your fighting daily just to proove. I done did everything I can do, the only way to win is to loose. Im already bruised from all the confusion. There aint no more tudes to choose. I think about makin a move, can't stay in the hatin mood. Sometimes I wanna die but id rather live life with the blues and satans rude.seems like everybody hates me, thr worlds on a mission to break me. I just don't think they can take me. Most of the people say they love me really tryin to see me fall. When it comes down to the nitty gritty won't nobody jump for me at all. The man in my life wanna see me crawl. Its hard to keep my composure, I spark a sweet get in the dark and cheef and that's where I become so clear. I regret some things I told him.I know I made his life a little colder, dut its kinda like he got more hatred toward me when I just want to hold him, and I know his heart beats for me but I just can't tell lately, its been so much hell lately and he knows how to make me so crazy. So CRAZY

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 05:40 PM
I have lived in this reality! Trip down memory lane!

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:51 PM
Austin TX in da house! HOllA!!

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:33 PM
Do you like? I close my eyes and write what I feel at the time!

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:22 PM
Keeping quiet out of sight watching closely nerves choke me desperate sighs silently loud sadness takes me throws me away return now hurry I need you here nowhere I see it turning faster slower in a haze anxiety growing take my hand you will not fall anticipation is taking over going going angels come quickly.........

christinrk's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:09 PM
Rigger