Community > Posts By > digger56

digger56's photo
Mon 08/10/09 06:00 AM
Hello fellow secret pals! Mine is in the mail today. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

digger56's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:14 AM
I don't really think high up on the neck is a good idea. JMO If you decide you want to go to a dressy event and wear your hair up, it just wouldn't look right. Like I said this is just my opinion. My daughter just got her first tattoo. Hers is across her lower back. It has all her serority signs on a tribal sign. Five pt crown, strawberries, violets, and pink ribbons. It is actually beautiful. I just hope she still likes it when she is older.

digger56's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:24 AM
All I seem to attract are the scammers. They post great looking pics and send mail, but once they find out you won't give out email address they seem to deactivate. Haven't meet anyone in person yet.

digger56's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:38 AM
Never been to Las Vegas. I have been to Reno. Gambled all night into the next day. Won quiet a lot, got ripped off, went home and I have never been back.

digger56's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:26 AM
Please count me in. Sounds like fun.

digger56's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:09 AM
Welcome and enjoy!:banana:

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:18 AM
Until you miss a period, I wouldn't even worry about it. Also worrying can cause a period to be late or not at all.

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:44 AM
Good Morning to everyone! I'm running a little behind today. Not really behind as I have nothing to do today. lol My work has called a few back, but it will still be a while before they get to me.:cry: I am so ready to go back. Hope you all are having a great day.

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:24 AM
I don't really know, but I think her leaving will really hurt the show. I believe her love hate relationship with Simone really does good for the show. As far as Kara, I really don't care for her. JMO

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:20 AM
I would like to find love on here, but that is probably being a little unreasonable. So if I make friends on here I will be content.

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:16 AM
Straight from bed to the coffee pot. Then as coffee is being made, the cat gets feed. After getting the first cup, I usually check emails and then on to Mingle.flowerforyou Will be so glad to get called back to work!

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:10 AM
I remember when this happened, but it has been so long ago. Wasn't the book Helter Skelter about Charles Manson and the Sharon Tate murders? Also wasn't Patricia Hearst involved with Sqeaky Fromme in a bank robbery or something?

digger56's photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:43 AM
Hey I really like this. Good job!

digger56's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:18 AM
How could she just let someone take her child out of the country? Let alone split her children up? This just seems wrong to me. How long has she been with this partner? She sure has a lot more trust than I would have. I would at least check with a lawyer since you are a grandparent and see what your rights are. Some states do have grandparents rights.

digger56's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:15 AM
Welcome to Mingle. Hang on and enjoy the ride!:wink:

digger56's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:16 AM
Thanks Carold. I figured as much. It just seems like a lot of them lately. I can usually tell when I ask where did you grow up? It is always some other country.lol I had a friend who was scammed. So I am always on my toes. I think they believe the older women are desperate or something. lol Funny how most are younger than my kids.

digger56's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:55 AM
Have a question! Are any of you getting a lot of mail from much younger people wanting to start a relationship and about the second email, want your yahoo address? They all seem to be scammers to me. This has been in the last three days or so. Can anyone tell me what they can do with your email address? I would never give this info out, but was just wondering if you have experienced this too lately.

digger56's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:11 AM
drinker Good morning everyone! Is the coffee still hot?yawn

digger56's photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:52 AM
I have a friend whom has allergy problems. She tried the neti pot and said it worked great.

digger56's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:34 AM
Good Morning everyone. Coffee is so good this morning. drinker

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25