venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:56 PM
Could it be that there IS no answer??? ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:55 PM
Kiss Rara?? of course thats why he keeps getting back in line smooched

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:44 PM

In Canada we have "boxing day" which is the 26th of Dec. It got so crazy that retailers now have "boxing week" sales ....still pretty nuts out there though...I have to be feeling pretty brave to go out into it. ohwell

Wait a minute... what

I thought boxing day was like a large brawl involving a lot of time spent going from pub to pub. drinker

You've just completely ruined my idealistic vision of how to spend the day after Christmas. tears

laugh laugh laugh

O...its a large brawl alright...ever gotten between a shopping crazed woman and a bargain before?? huh

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:41 PM
Likes sprinkling cat litter on there salad for extra crunch

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:38 PM
Is this the lost and found? I seem to have lost my marbles...have you seen them? ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:36 PM
Sorry to hear this but look at this way...If dude lost you hes a damn fool, would you really want to spend your life with a fool? flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:10 PM
OW!!! Bitey kiss ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:07 PM
Hello and welcome flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:19 AM
Pot!!!...K...I can live without it...but I dont WANT too!!! ahahahha smokin

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:17 AM
Maaaaaybe its not "all" the women ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:16 AM
I have Lucille Ball moments and frankly they number waaaay to many to count ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:36 AM
Tell him once and ONLY once....If you contact me again I will get a restraining order and report you as a stalker...over is over!!! ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:31 AM

well depends on the way a dog is raised alot to do with it i use to have 1/2 wolf and 1/2 husky dogs are like humans in 1 way they like certain people and others they don't i wouldnt put everything on 1 breed of a dog as i love all dogs i owned several dogs and been around almost every breed i even played with pitbulls if you treat dogs good they good to you 95% or more of the time so don't worry so much cheers

Sorry lovey there is no such thing. My ex- father in law (my outlaw) is a vet and he carefully explained to me the differences in genetics and why this is an impossibility. Two DIFFERENT branches of the canine tree...I suggest you ask your vet about it.

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:26 AM
There is NO such thing as a "bad breed" or a "bad dog" only bad owners!!! After thousands of years of being humans constant and most faithful companions they are still being treated with ignorant suspicion. What does it take to prove it to you? I hope you never own a dog, some peeps are simply not meant too. AS to Pitty's being portrayed poorly in the media...the orignal "Pete" from Lil Rascals is a Pitbull...Soooo if you dont get it, I suppose you never will...Please do the dog world a favour and stick to cats ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:16 AM
Good time to break out the Kink...that always chases away boredom :banana:

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:15 AM

My kids staged an "intervention" they made me promise to never touch power tools unsupervised and also I now have a lifetime ban on expanding foam...Im not allowed to own it, be near it, or even pick it up and think about it in the store sad2
Pssssssssssssssst hey Venus (over here )I've got tools !Wanna play ?

Do I ever!!! just dont tell my kids :tongue:

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:14 AM
In Canada we have "boxing day" which is the 26th of Dec. It got so crazy that retailers now have "boxing week" sales ....still pretty nuts out there though...I have to be feeling pretty brave to go out into it. ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:10 AM
O but Im not manic and I dont take any sort of meds ohwell

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25