Community > Posts By > BlueEyedAnomaly

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:19 PM
This year I was engaged to a man who I am still deeply in love with. We were perfect for each other, yes we did have little tiffs but doesnt everyone. He is kind, considerate, a hard worker, a wonderful lover, a loyal friend, and an amazing father.

However, people that were around me, friends mainly, critized him and mine's relationship. We have a large age difference. He is 18 years my senior. My friends did everything to try and break us up, and eventually, I am disheartened to say that the pressure worked. I broke off our engagement in April.

Two weeks after no phone call from him, I called him apologizing. However, he was at work and could not answer. The next day I got a lenghthy text message telling me what happened. After I left him he was upset and a few friends were going to Las Vegas so he went and wound up having a few too many drinks and got married to a good friend/ex girlfriend.

I was crushed. Simply put. We didnt talk again until July. I called him because I was missing him. He asked to see me, but I wouldnt because he was still married. We didnt talk the rest of the summer.

A few weeks ago, he called to see how I was doing and how I was liking New York (I am orginally from Michigan, but he is from Poughkeepsie New York). He told me that his divorce was being finalized, and he wants to see me in October.

I am just confused as to should I see him again? I love him more than anything, but there are several new men in my life. I really dont know what I am asking, I just wanted someone to listen or at least act like it. Thanks :smile:

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:31 PM
I noticed that as well...oh well. Welcome to JSH! :smile:

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Fri 09/21/07 05:40 AM
Hello ya'll. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :smile:

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:03 PM

Expression

Lost diction
Wrapped in fiction
Truths not to be told
No hand to hold
When you are all alone
Laying in the bed waiting for the phone
Silence is all you hear
And not the beeping of salvation in your ear
Thoughts stream in and out of your head
As you relive every word that had been said
Black as the tears down your face
As you try to think of a better place
Turn your cheek
Let yourself feel weak
Because it is actual power
Let your pain be the tower
That you stand upon
Caution: if you look down
You'll fall once more
Back into the fiery core
That fills you
And feels right and true
But later forgets you exist
You're just another one on the list
Truth is better than fiction
And love has no diction.

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:30 PM
Elmira.

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:26 PM
I am living in Elmira, new to the area any guys close to there? :smile:

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:11 AM
That was a nice welcome thank you all ^_^

BlueEyedAnomaly's photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:03 AM
Hi I am Tanya and well I just kind of stumbled upon this site and thought I would check it out.