Community > Posts By > passionsabound1

no photo
Fri 07/13/18 03:11 AM
My late wife was a feminine woman, but, she used to say that in order to pioneer the American frontier, a woman had to be tough. One thing females have over men is the ability to control pain in childbirth. There are some advantages they have over us men. They can do a split, and men can't.

no photo
Thu 07/12/18 04:41 PM
Amen. "Count it all Joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds." James 1:2. O Priceless treasure, eternal good, sweet life, when I will be completely one with you, so that I may fully see you? Holy, immortal, righteous, all - wise God, eternal king, may you receive praise, honor, and glory for all eternity. Amen.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:08 AM
I dabble a bit in water color paint. I love acryllic, but it has been far too long since I used that. I love to just do pencil drawings more than anything.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:05 AM
Ever try ballet? It is something I know I can't do.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 06:25 AM
Tell me, are there many men, or women seeking to date someone who frowns? I'd like to tell anyone that considers a frowning photo that you might put your best smile out there so you may catch a catch.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 04:42 PM
I have a t-shirt, pajama pants, and socks.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 04:09 PM
That is a good question. I guess because they see a married person. That other married person is forbidden. That is the reason I am told. As a young man, I often wondered why ladies seemed so interested in me. I had a wedding ring on. One man told me that I was forbidden proof. They usually want the very thing they can't have. Now, as a widower, I no longer wear my wedding ring. A friend joked, "Maybe you should put it back on."

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:33 PM
I have thought about dating younger ladies but I have not done so. Does it seem creepy for me to even think about it?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:31 PM
I remember as a man in my 20s I went to a dating group at my church. There was a bit of hesitation on my part to even go. But I thought it rather interesting that 2 ladies that were 2 times my age almost fought over me. I never pursued them because a lot of people thought it seemed too weird for me to even think about it. The more I think about it now, I wish I had tried to date them.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 05:30 AM
I absolutely agree. I have had 2 dates in the past 6 months. Ladies don't even care to talk on the phone any more. I am a gentleman, and I can tell you, I have found a great deal of ladies that are looking for nothing but money. None care for a nice dinner, movie, and conversation. I had easy dates for a few years, but just dinner, movie, and conversations. Now I have found none interested to meet. I don't think men are the problem.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:10 AM
I was amazed that I slept most of the 8 hours I was in bed.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:45 AM
Did anyone else see the Asteroid as it passed us. I saw it yesterday. It looked golden. Very large. I saw it just before 5 a.m. here in Montgomery, Alabama. I was fascinated.

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 02:09 PM
Rib-eye steak, very thick, cooked medium, broccoli, and rolls.

no photo
Thu 06/28/18 04:24 PM
You'll never believe it when I tell you who I saw. They told me things about you that you'll never be able to explain.

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 02:45 AM
Smiles, wine, and the word of God.

no photo
Tue 06/12/18 02:38 AM
Just having a lady to laugh alongside of me, and to bounce ideas off of. The look in her eyes. The smile on her face. The song in her heart. Hearing her breathing beside me. The warmth of her body beside me. Her gentle touch.

no photo
Sun 06/10/18 04:09 PM
Yes, I agree. Public meetings, restaurants are good. Lot of people. Tell others where you'll be. One lady I dated told her whole church, and they all showed up in groups. That is a bit over done though. But first dates should not be too long.

no photo
Sat 06/09/18 03:34 PM
I am thinking that I think too much. I should get out, and enjoy the teeming life around me in nature, birds, and the beauty of God's creation. :)

no photo
Tue 06/05/18 03:03 AM
It envelops us physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

no photo
Sat 06/02/18 04:13 PM
I miss the times my dear wife used to get up, and fix breakfast for me before I left for work. She also used to awaken me for loving by undressing me.