Community > Posts By > titan2007

titan2007's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:32 AM
I agree with bgeorge sin39 and saralo, me and mine didnt have much if any communication at all for three years. She even remarried and that didnt work. She wanted to come back for her security and for the child and because I was good to her, a little bit of everything but the right reason. I dont think she loved me and even though she said it, she didnt prove it and guess what, back to square one. Its really not worth it.

titan2007's photo
Tue 10/30/07 11:21 AM
Never go back, I made that mistake and it cost me greatly. Some people can make it work the second time but the odds are against you. We had a child together and I thought it could work, but it didnt. Now I would never consider it again. If it doesnt work once, odds are it wont again.

titan2007's photo
Tue 10/30/07 10:23 AM
I like the idea brought up about shyness being a fear issue. I myself am not really shy, although I call it that. It stems somewhat from fear of rejection. I have always feared rejection. I think it has alot to do with what people go through in their lives. I havent ever came out face to face and asked someone for a date. I guess since I am such a loving and caring person, I hurt quicker than most. When you go through relationships or marriages in which I have where you put forth 100% and someone runs over you and leaves you high and dry, you always seem to fear a repeat even when you still want someone in your life. Alot of men, including myself feel like most of the women these days want bad boys. We see it too regularly every day. They will dump a guy that is good to them and worship a guy who runs them down and treats them bad. I myself cant mistreat a lady and therefore fear I will sooner or later be rejected anyway by being the good person that I am. Some women mistake kindness for weakness. Some people have such strong feelings that even a simple no can hurt. I have had some very nice and attractive women in my past that were interested in me, but due to my fears, I would not pursue anything. I'm like alot of you, I can get on here and chat up a conversation and then it makes it easier. I hope we all can overcome it one day or I hope that somehow someway we will find that life mate and wont have to worry about it anymore.