Community > Posts By > derekcaesar

derekcaesar's photo
Mon 12/05/11 12:26 PM
Any available women in or around the area? Specifically Tustin but anywhere close by will do. Updated my profile with new info and photos. Feel free to drop in here and chat or send me a message on my profile.

derekcaesar's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:18 AM
I realize this section is for new members but I just wanted to put it out there that I recently got out of an awful relationship and am ready to start fresh. Any ladies reading this who are relatively close to my area and want to build a relationship with site as a starting point feel free to message me and we'll get to know each other. I look forward to hearing from anyone who feels like chatting.

derekcaesar's photo
Fri 09/02/11 03:22 AM
Need a feminine opinion on what if anything in my profile should be changes in order to improve my experience on here. I've met a few women through here and those "relationships" did not go the way I had hoped. Let me know your honest, constructive thoughts.

derekcaesar's photo
Wed 08/31/11 08:43 PM
So as the title says I am quite bored at the moment and would love to have someone to talk to about anything. If any ladies (preferably local) feel like chatting please message me here or on my home page :)

derekcaesar's photo
Sat 03/05/11 10:14 PM
I'd always be interested in making new friends, especially if it has the capacity to become something more.

derekcaesar's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:05 PM
Just wondering who's out there that might like to have a good time and be treated the way she deserves to be. I'm done with bars and clubs, this way is more fun and makes it a lot easier to get to know the other person. Any ladies in that area or ones surrounding it please feel free to come and chat here or message me on my profile...

derekcaesar's photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:59 PM
Who got lucky? This guy over to the left ;)
It was just me and my girlfriend alone all night long.... Need I say more??

derekcaesar's photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:43 AM
I appreciate your advice. Its just a bit frustrating to see all these happy people in lasting relationships and when I try my hand at talking to someone I am interested in everything goes fine for awhile then it all falls apart and I am left wondering what happened. I know this may sound like a woe is me pity party but I'm starting to feel lost when it comes to relationships and I'm beginning to wonder if find someone, or if its even worth it...

derekcaesar's photo
Thu 12/02/10 12:04 AM
First off I would like to make it clear that I am looking for a longterm relationship with someone local ( any women 18-25 that live in LA, Orange, or Riverside counties and are interested in finding a longterm relationship please feel free to post here or send me a message). I have talked to several women on here and just when I think everything will work out they either stop talking to me or say that they are no longer interested, but do not five a reason why. I'm tired of feeling lonely and just want to find someone who will love me as much I will love them. If you think you are up to the task of helping me rectify this dilemma I implore you to either comment here or message me on my profile. Serious responses only please, I feel desperat and vulnerable enough already......