Community > Posts By > Imjustdandy

Imjustdandy's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:35 AM
Congratulations!

Imjustdandy's photo
Sun 04/07/13 08:54 AM
How about:

Number 1: Are you in a relationship? I want to know that right away.

Next: Do you have a job and do you live independently or with your mother?

:laughing:

Imjustdandy's photo
Sat 04/06/13 12:59 PM

Delusional I agree with you. I meet a guy tall and ugly but he thought he is handsome. He told me he is so handsome and no woman can resist him. Very funny lol.

OMG don't walk.... run!

Imjustdandy's photo
Sat 04/06/13 12:55 PM
Rural. I live in the country and am surrounded by farms and ranches yet it's just 5 minutes to get to the little local grocery store. It is a 35 minute drive to work in Bend Oregon but worth the time and gas for the peaceful country living. From where I live I have an amazing view of the Cascade Mountain range and wide open spaces. There is also plenty of room for my critters ( horses and sheep ) and great places to ride. :)

Imjustdandy's photo
Sat 04/06/13 09:39 AM

if someone is disabled there is usually some type of work they can do, but if they are not working because it will interfere with receiving a disability pension...it's understandable but it is not personally compatible to my personal values...

I guess it depends on what they are doing instead? Do they have a lot of interesting things going on? is he in school learning new skills for full employment? did he start his own business? is he living independently of family/friends? these are the kinds of things I'd be thinking because I can't imagine being partnered up with someone who is at home watcing TV all day. that would not work

Yep this is the type I am referring to. Someone who is on disability because it's easy money. The type that are just out to take advantage of the system. I respect and applaud those that might be disabled but are retraining to accommodate their disabilities so they CAN be part of the work force. I do realize some disabilities are so severe as to not allow someone to work at all.

Imjustdandy's photo
Sat 04/06/13 08:20 AM

unless a person is actively looking for work and just recent;y unemployed, unemployment and long term unemployment are red flags

extreme beliefs and getting hostile or argumentative about them (like politics or religion)

an argumentative personality someone who says they "love to debate" trust me ladies he'll argue with everything you say - steer clear

Do you think disabled for no apparent reason fits in also?

And oh yeah definitely on the argumentativeness!

Imjustdandy's photo
Sat 04/06/13 07:36 AM
Edited by Imjustdandy on Sat 04/06/13 07:39 AM
Good answers!

I especially can't stand the names with sexual innuendo's in them.

Absolutely agree with wanting to get personal very quickly ( i.e. private email and / or wanting to meet almost immediately.)

I want to add: Their profile has an egotistical mood to it... they think they are very handsome, sauve, and debonair.... chances are if they have to say so they are none of the above.laugh

Imjustdandy's photo
Fri 04/05/13 08:26 AM
Very good post!

Imjustdandy's photo
Fri 04/05/13 08:19 AM
What would be major red flags for you in initial communication here or in regular email?

Imjustdandy's photo
Fri 04/05/13 08:13 AM
<---- Terrebonne!

Imjustdandy's photo
Wed 03/13/13 02:35 PM
Edited by Imjustdandy on Wed 03/13/13 02:36 PM
I just went through this with someone I met here. If someone you are dating fits the profile get out now and don't look back!

http://www.squidoo.com/relationships-with-narcissistic-men

Imjustdandy's photo
Sun 03/10/13 09:46 AM
What about the ones who fancy themselves as handsome but in reality are not? Delusional I tell ya!laugh