Halfpint159's photo
Sat 07/27/13 06:21 PM
to work less hard and play harder

Halfpint159's photo
Sat 07/27/13 06:21 PM
to work less hard and play harder

Halfpint159's photo
Sat 07/27/13 06:19 PM

Im probably gonna get **** loads of abuse for this but here goes.... im in a relathionship thats been going for years now, we have 2 kids and she has 1 from b4 we met, i have (honestly) been 100% loyal and she had cheated (2wice that i know of) she has no intrest in sex and im bored. Am i wrong to cheat a few times (when i say no intrest i mean once every 3 months)...............(missionary :( )

Well, first of all yes you will probably get a lot of abuse but I would not let it bother you, If there is nothing there between you two anymore and you know she has cheated on you twice that you know of then Why stay? I know that there are kids involved, you need to really think about what is going to make you happy. If you are not happy in the relationship then move on, or you could sit down and talk with her to find out what is going on between you two, ask her how she feels, find out if she still in love with you. Find out if you are still in love with her, but let her know if things do not work out that you will be there for the kids. Good luck.

Halfpint159's photo
Sat 07/27/13 04:03 PM
I am not really new to the site but been off it for a while, I thought I would try this site again I enjoyed the community posts and met some interesting people here. And hope I can meet more interesting friends again.

Halfpint159's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:00 PM
Just seeing what is out here again