Community > Posts By > 2much4u

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:13 PM
i call it like it is, not like you

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:10 PM
Edited by 2much4u on Sun 01/20/08 08:12 PM

lily it is beyond me, really, I had been forced into paganism as a child and all i have is really bad memories, so I do know a little and the bit I know I don't like, so there

Ok so the truth comes out. You had a horrible experience with Paganism as a child and ever since all Paganism to you is considered "satanic" and "of the devil." Well, guess what? I've had some pretty horrible experiences with Christians, Christian churches, and Christianity in general from the time I was a child into my adult life... and you know what? I did the whole thing of lumping all Christians into one basket so to speak for me to hate.... it gets really old after a while. Pretty soon a really great Christian pops their head up every once and a while and makes you rethink why you're hating all Christians. One day you will be asking yourself "Is it worth lumping all Pagans into one basket? Is it worth hating all of them just because a few treated me horribly?" One day you will get there my dear.

You can imagine what you want about me, but unless I actually told you the details you can only guess, and it isn't just one bad experience, and from your attitude I can tell that you are where you belong.
Anyone that worship satan is not a good person to me, and if you have a problem with that, that is your problem, not mine

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:02 PM
foff

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:59 PM

I’m ambidextrous but I’m not a witch.

We have more in common than you think ABRA, yeh for ambi's

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:02 PM
right big jim

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:56 PM
ok, lily, i know nothing about nothing that i don't want to know, and that is because i already know!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:53 PM
lily, you are free to choose whatever you want to worship, but from my experience, those things are not good, satanism, paganism, etc., you may disagree if you like

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:47 PM
lily it is beyond me, really, I had been forced into paganism as a child and all i have is really bad memories, so I do know a little and the bit I know I don't like, so there

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:43 PM
lily, you are right on this, but my opinion still stands, i really don't see how anyone can worship satan, it is beyond moral

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:42 PM
meaning, the court has no say but to convict for all

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:41 PM

that is not up to the court to decide, it is up to the woman. period.

The woman should decide if the guy is convicted with a double murder or a murder of an unborn child?

Did you even read my initial post? I seriously doubt it.

I read a bit, and no the woman is not the judge, and the judge is not the woman, silly, that is why it is not up to the court

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:38 PM
lol, hikerchick you are too cool!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:27 PM
that is not up to the court to decide, it is up to the woman. period.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:17 PM
yes it is in this case

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:10 PM
anything to do with satan, speaks of loserville

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:09 PM
well, someone did and sorry if it wasn't you, but i don't find that offensive anyways, but i'll leave if you want, whatever your heiness

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:41 PM
hey lady, your **** stink too! and i never said i was christian you just assumed i was, but i ain't no devil worshipping cultistic biotch either

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:07 PM
funny chev how you got all the women over here mentioning beer and making you guys look good, lol..

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:02 PM
slush, how many slushies did you have? Looking good eh? lol

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:00 PM
well, i believe and I am not afraid

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25