Community > Posts By > ChristianBiker

ChristianBiker's photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:13 AM
It's UN-Constitutional to force me to buy Health Insurance if I don't want to buy it. As a matter of fact, most of the laws this and several previous Congress' have passed are UN-Constitutional.

ChristianBiker's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:18 PM
It's not delivery, it's you dude. No offense meant. It's also me. The women who "hang out" on these dating sites are worse than the men in terms of being honest about intent. They have been lied to about their looks so often that they believe the hype. There are some who are highly photogenic but in reality are average in looks. Just watch "Next Top Model" and you'll see what I mean. I look better in person than in my photos and, I'm told, younger.
Now your a nice looking man but you don't fit their Brad Pitt profile type, so they don't have time to waste on you. I'm in the 50's range and even though these women will wind up alone for the rest of their lives, they refuse to, in their words, SETTLE. I'm not sure what that actually means but I do know that Brad won't be posting anytime soon.
So ladies, get over yourselves. Your missing out on a lot of descent looking guys who are serious about finding a mate. That goes for all age groups. Later, Leon.