Community > Posts By > lif2lv

lif2lv's photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:03 AM
thats messed up i hope he gets well and still can go back to playing.

lif2lv's photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:00 AM
Im not ugly can i apply

lif2lv's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:55 AM
HI

how are youhappy

lif2lv's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:43 AM
oh solitude. finally a safe house. can i get a genuine draft bro

lif2lv's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:41 AM
nuts

lif2lv's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:04 AM
I think it all depends on how comfortable you feel in doing so. If it feels right go for it as long as its a safe meeting place where both parties are comfortable why not?

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:51 PM
I hate the pain that comes when you become single

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:50 PM
yeah bro me too

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:21 PM
you cant look at it as god threating to take loved ones away it says that he will come and get his children. To look at it as take from you instead them going home where they dont have to suffer anymore, hope not to offend you, is selfish. have faith in what god is good pure nothing he does is bad or evil nor meant to cause pain.

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:01 PM
Michigan all the way

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:39 AM
yeah we are out there and I know nice guys arent in arace but it sure the hellm feels like it. when you here of all the relationships that fail because of a cheating man or dis loyal women yet each party are still with or on their way into the arms of that which caused them so much pain I just wonder why when good women and men do still exist.

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:39 AM
yeah we are out there and I know nice guys arent in arace but it sure the hellm feels like it. when you here of all the relationships that fail because of a cheating man or dis loyal women yet each party are still with or on their way into the arms of that which caused them so much pain I just wonder why when good women and men do still exist.

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:23 AM
Im tired of hearing all these women saying there looking for a good faithful loyal honest man and then when one comes along they over look or reject him because of looks, race, or his personal habits allowing physical things to determine the limits of the heart when the heart and love has none. Where are all the women truly looking for a good, honest faithful and loyal man? Have they all been corrupted? Is this truly the day of good guys finish last?

lif2lv's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:09 AM
I say do whatever feels good call up a old friend go out it dosent have to be to a club or bar it could just be out to eat or like you said a movie. Just relax and take the day for yourself because tomorrow its back to buisness as usual. just relax. your companion and life partner will come during that time anyway when your not looking.

1 3 Next