Community > Posts By > Ashangel

Ashangel's photo
Mon 07/26/10 06:52 AM
I personally think that teens these days have gone wild. At my old high school kids are now addicted to Heroin. This is crazy. I believe it all starts with discipline when they are little. I am now 23 years old and at a very mature level considering the fact that when I was a teen I had made my own decisions. I had gotten pregnant my senior year. I graduated on time the year I was supposed too. I worked so hard for the Diploma. I had to get up every morning at 5:40 to get ready be on the bus by 6 am it was a 2.5 hour bus ride. Never missed a day. My son is now going to be 4 in August 2010. Im a wonderful mom and wish I could speak out to teens now days to tell them they need to cool it. I can honestly say I would probably snoop on my teen daughter if I had one... after all if they are a minor and doing things they shouldent be they need guidance and I wouldent sit back and watch, I would make sure I tried my very best to stop anything bad from happening. The lord says "Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart." and "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6 ESV)"

Ashangel's photo
Mon 07/26/10 06:39 AM

Ashangel's photo
Mon 07/26/10 06:34 AM
happy well to switch it up a bit im not going by where i live i will just have to say im a Country Girl in a city lookin girls body! Im a smart christian girl that loves country music. :P

Ashangel's photo
Mon 07/26/10 06:30 AM
happy about this whole representative thing i agree Josh. Its a terrible thing to like someone then find out what they are like IF its a disappointment. It seems like there is so many people in this world that pretend who they are. When this happens it leads to meaningless, wastes of time. I would just like to meet some genuine people that dont lie or pretend because that would save us both the heartache.
~one honest girl Ashangel~