MsSexy's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:37 AM
Wow I'm going to use that one.

MsSexy's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:23 AM
I'm from H-Town

MsSexy's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:11 AM
If they don't reply their not interested.

MsSexy's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:50 AM
Well mary the only thing I have to say is take time out for you and your daughter. The right man will come along eventually. Can I ask what are you particularly doing to these guys. You know some guys like when you dog them out. The guy you are looking for is rare nowadays that's something I know. But one will come along I guarantee it. Just be patient maybe you're not ready for that yet. Especially when you said you be doing things. Believe me don't rush anything. Letting you know about experience. If you have any other questions feel free to email me.

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:25 PM
Is it that difficult

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:16 PM
I met a guy I been dating and i really like him. He tells me he loves me and that he want to spend the rest of his life with me. But he never took me to his home and when I told him. He told me I never ask. I felt like I should'nt if he is in love.I never met his kids or mines. He tell me that it's not time for that yet. What should I do?

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:11 PM
How do I tell him when he don't even know how much time he is facing

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:11 PM
probation violation plus he caught an extra case evading arrest.

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:08 PM
First my son dad had went to jail. We was on the urge of breaking up before he left. Now I'm ready to be single again but I don't want to hurt his feelings. Because he's going through a lot at the moment. What should I do?

MsSexy's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:59 PM
I have a sugar daddy myself and no if the tables was turnt. I wouldn't do it myself.