Community > Posts By > ghostoftruth

ghostoftruth's photo
Sun 11/18/07 03:38 PM
whats so strange about inviting people you don't know to a party thats how you meet people and it is better to meet someone in a public setting anyways and I did meet some new people and I had fun throwing up......... It was a good time...... Gotta have fun people.......

ghostoftruth's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:20 AM
plenty of beer and plenty of booty

ghostoftruth's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:41 AM
Party at my house tonight. Everyones welcome. Plenty of Alchy to go around. Walworth Co. lets do this

ghostoftruth's photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:34 AM
I have a brain... I think

ghostoftruth's photo
Mon 11/05/07 01:38 PM
Yes I believe your right.

It really gets to me when someone trys to force there opionions on other people then at the same time don't practice their own beliefs

ghostoftruth's photo
Mon 11/05/07 01:30 PM
Why does there seem to be so much pain in the world? Why are people spending all there time yelling at each other about whos right when instead they could be trying to help each other? If you have goodness in your heart then it shouldn't matter what your beliefs are. It doesn't make someone evil because they believe in something other than you.

ghostoftruth's photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:22 AM
Racism is a bunch of crap. No, not everyone does have racism in them. thats just giving yourself an excuss to be a racist. I used to be racist I know what its about. American History X watch it. I used to be a skin head. So yeah it might have been a part of me but now I get disgusted when I here people even say white or black or whatever. Its just an easy way to try and make ourselves look better. Thats why most people suck. Because now days everyone has a reason to hate someone else even if they don't know the person. The world is going to **** and everyone is letting it.........

ghostoftruth's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:35 PM
Buddhism is not a search for enlightenment "without" god. I am not buddist but I do beleive it to be one of the greatest religions that exist. In buddhism you actully have to put forth effort in order to accend... unlike some religions which I beleive people usa as excusses to not have to try.

ghostoftruth's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:24 PM
I have an opinion on magick... It does exist and all christians should beleive in magick also... The bible does talk about it. Moses against the egyptians In reality that is a story about a war of magick between gods and their people. And no their isn't just one source where magick comes from.

ghostoftruth's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:56 AM
All I can say is evolution does exist and there is proof of it everywhere you look. When people are born with deformitys that they got form nowhere in their family line what is that called. Why would monkeys still exist if humans evolved from them? Because different types of the same species split off when evolution occurs. The lesser of the spilt still has the means of survival so why would they die off?

ghostoftruth's photo
Fri 11/02/07 08:01 AM
Life is only what you make of it. People need to learn this. There are too many negative people in the world now days.

ghostoftruth's photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:20 AM
I believe that the reason for life is very simple. Everything is created for one purpose: To live out the infinite amount of possibilities of life. With time never ending and space ever expanding there will never be a limit to the amount of different existences that are to come and may even already have been. So with all these possibilities what are we supposed to do? I say there is only one answer. Live. Some people spend most of there lives looking for the meaning of life thinking that there is some hidden agenda given to us by our creators. “We live to live” and I don’t think the answer needs to be made any more complex than that.

So make yourselves happy and go live.