Community > Posts By > anime_gamergirl

anime_gamergirl's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:47 PM
Okay, I started talking to this guy on here. He asks me out on a date. We have a great time together. He calls me the next day and tells me what a great time he had and that he really liked me and wanted to do it again, but didn't have time for a girlfriend right now and didn't want to break my heart. LOL. He wanted to be my friend, just my friend. Why put up an ad on a personals site if you don't have time for a girlfriend. He's just in college. It's not like he's working full-time and going to college, that I could understand. Now I see why I don't date men my age....
Isn't that just jacked up though?

anime_gamergirl's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:00 PM
I agree with you curios, but it still is pretty funny...

anime_gamergirl's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:04 PM
Edited by anime_gamergirl on Thu 02/14/08 08:06 PM
Watch this video...it's ****ing hilarious...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tOEKBC1JPz4

anime_gamergirl's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:04 AM
wow....that's pretty bad.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:02 AM
I just want to know if there are any Gackt fans on here at all....

anime_gamergirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:57 PM
lol

anime_gamergirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:54 PM
I wish I had a significant other, but I am holding out for that super serious relationship. My next relationship will be the one that lasts forever. Still, it would be nice to have a valentine.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:52 PM
Let's start something comical...anyone ever had a really embarrassing moment on a first date?

I was going on a first date with a guy I met here. We ended up going to dinner. And then, he just drove around for a while and we were talking. I asked him to pull over because all that driving was making me dizzy. I ended up looking at him really serious, opening the door and getting out of the car and I puked. I was so embarrassed. I ended up breaking my glasses, and got puke on my shirt. He was really cool about it though. But, seriously talk about embarrassing. It's a really quick way to break the ice though, let me tell ya!

anime_gamergirl's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:48 PM
I would want to bring peace into the world. End hunger, suffering, violence, hatred, racism, bigots. Just make everyone love each other and end the stupid stuff.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:32 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:06 PM
That you will.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:01 PM
*Straps on her leather* *cracks whip* I love to punish!

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:44 PM
No offense taken....lol.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:40 PM
thanks for the tip.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:39 PM
Well, you are so wrong about the Hello Kitty part....it sucks. But, as for WoW, I do my share of playing.

anime_gamergirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:34 PM
I'm a noob here. Looking for some people around me, I just moved here and I am rather alone....