Community > Posts By > Dreamweaver02

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:26 PM
i'm not paranoid, but i'm just wondering why b/c I canhappy don't be mad

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:23 PM
i'm from S. Korea BTW. I'm American ethnically though...wonder why she asks.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:22 PM
I'm wondering when this forum will run out of things to wonder about.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:20 PM
So much action in 5 minutes...the Pads pitcher just lost it!!! his head was stuck up his ass....he was blind...all those big hits, one by one. I can't believe that just happened! 3 up 3 down....how hard is that! I can do it! I just did last weekend!

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:17 PM
wondering if he likes smooth surfaces to work on...wondering if he's liking this picture.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:14 PM
CRAP!!!!! 8-7 Pads....RBI....sweating in my seat.....****!!! Another RBI!!! 8-8....all this happening in 30 seconds!

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:11 PM
The Pads are coming back huge....I'm wondering if they can handle the Phills! They probably went out that night and go piss ass drunk! haha...they deserve it...but Thanks for not being a rude and bitter jerk. The Mets did make a great run this season...would have been a respectable match up in the final playoff game.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:09 PM
wonders if he hides in bushes and takes pictures of naked chicks. ;)

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:07 PM
I wonder why he would ask such a question.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:05 PM
Does she like to color her hair for real?

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:04 PM
It's finally time that a Phili team pay their dues and make us Pennsylvanians proud! MVP J-Roll!!!

Dreamweaver02's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:50 PM
Yeah, I agree with what the other people said about the thought. It's the thought that counts, unless he was trying to deceive you...that's not good...but like i mentioned before...if a nice ring, or a real ring is a priority to you, then I would talk about it with him. If it's something important to you, he should make it important to him.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:11 PM
You're very young, but I'm not much older than yourself. I met my true love my freshman year of college...we've been together for 3 years...Things happen at different times for everyone. Most women your age aren't ready for a long term comittment. This is the time of your life to have fun! You're young for only so long, so enjoy it while you can. Don't settle down now. It's ok to have short term girlfriends...as long as the other girl is cool with that idea. When will you meet your true love, who knows but at you age, take what you get and live it up. You gain so much knowledge and experience from these relationships so that when you're truely ready to settle for a real woman, you know the do's and don'ts but you'll always be learning something from every woman you date. Keep your head up. Don't turn down any opportunities! :o)

Dreamweaver02's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:01 PM
Ok, so he either is too cheap to get you a ring that you deserve, or he's planning something like give you a fake one and then planting a real one for the real moment...but i doubt that...If you had communicated that you mean business...NO MAN would EVER try to pass off a fake engagement ring. If you two are truely in love, perhaps I wouldn't go all crazy on him and stuff but i would at least approach him and be honest...tell him you feel a little hurt that you appreciate him and his commitment to spend the rest of his life with you, but the ring was a bit of a dissappointment. Tell him that if he really loves you that he should buy a real ring...one that you truely deserve. All women should get a diamond ring....it's the one posession that you can flaunt around and say...this is the most expensive thing I own! and it's probably going to be the ONLY expensive thing he'll ever buy for you. It's been studied that a man should buy a ring that costs ABOUT what he earns in 3 months...so if he earn about 45,000-50,000 a year, a very GOOD ring...assuming you have a reasonable financial situation, should cost about $10,000...no honestly that's a lot of money, but most women would settle nicely for a 2 ct. diamond for about $7,000-8,000.

Even for about $2,000, your man should be willing to spend that much for the one piece of jewelery that symbolizes your commitments to each other. I'm 21 and have been with my man for 3 years now. We've been talking about engagements too and we both agree that a good ring, when you've had a job for a few years, should be at least $2,000.

Good luck! Best Honest, be deserving.

2 Next