Community > Posts By > Dreamweaver02

Dreamweaver02's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:47 PM
Oh wow...Afprep...that's quite a smile you go there! lol flowerforyou laugh :wink:

Dreamweaver02's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:45 PM
I feel that smiles can either tell you truths or lies...it's all about the eyes that come with the smile. :wink:

Dreamweaver02's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:26 PM
I love smiling! Smiling is my favorite thing to do! haha...not as much as laughing though. If a person is smiling with a bad set of teeth, that could get disturbing though....or with a big chunk of yesterday's lunch...ewww sick laugh

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:08 PM
I like how Romo keeps himself modest..."what only 4 interceptions in the first half??"...He should be fined $1,000,000 for every interception he had tonight...AWEFUL!!! Fantacy Football teams who had Romo tonight are F*CKED!!! LOL

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:03 PM
OMG!!!!! That was the sickest game ever!!! The Buffalo coach should have said to the camera..."They are who they thought they are!!!" My heart almost stopped...twice! drinker drinker

Dreamweaver02's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:21 PM
OMG....i'm so sad. what happened!?!!??! UGH.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:42 PM
at the moment, i'm prettty pissed! the Phillies are losing...AGAIN! explode

Dreamweaver02's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:33 PM
I wonder where your face, hair, and fingers went to??? hahaha laugh

Dreamweaver02's photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:44 PM
ok...true...and their pitcher who was probably their best closer just blew it under the pressure...and WTF is UP with Kaz Matsui grand slamming it in the first inning!!! He's a great ball player no doubt, but what a way to spank the morale out of the Phills... and UTLEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUDE! They need to stop the bleeding now and get their heads out of their asses and play like the were before the made playoffs...NO MORE CHOKIN!!

Dreamweaver02's photo
Thu 10/04/07 10:14 PM
and you know it sucks...the Phillies shouldn't be playing the rockies anyway...he was sooo out at home plate! what a waste!

Dreamweaver02's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:57 PM
wonder what that tat is of.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:56 PM
smile for the camera baby! lol Wonder what red lipstick she's wearing

Dreamweaver02's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:53 PM
I wonder what he's looking at

Dreamweaver02's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:18 PM
Yeah.....SHUT IT!...Utley and Howard are seriously blowing major ass right now....what a time to choke! :angry:

Dreamweaver02's photo
Tue 10/02/07 11:02 PM
Politics and Religion are serious topics that can go deep and personal...these should be left unsaid until you two are well acquainted or until you have a feel of how the person may respond to those topics.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:42 PM
depends where that boo boo is...but if you take a sweet pic of me...i just may.

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:40 PM
I wonder if he like to climb to the tops of trees and take pictures of rare birds and ever fell off. laugh JK

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:39 PM
did you see the one guy from the rockies interview with that reporter and he was asked like, "did you see what happened to your teammate?"...the whole team busts out of the dugout and run and cheer while their run winning teammate is rolling around in pain, and so the guy says, "Huh, No i didn't see it what happened!?" WHAT A DOUCH!!! LOL

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:34 PM
I wonder about what to wonder about...I'm running out of obvious things to say...I wonder why that is...lolohwell

Dreamweaver02's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:31 PM
Personally, and I find this to be true of all guys...Guys can't hold a conversation on the phone...it happens all the time...my boyfriend of 3 years can hold a 10 minute phone call...but it's always a different story when you're with that person face-to-face. You will naturally come up with things to talk about...

But here's a few things that could be a fun topic:

What is the craziest/most daring thing you've ever done?
What would you love to do that you never got to do as a child?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Sometimes honesty is the best thing...if a guy i was just dating said that they have a hard time coming up with things to say on the phone...i might think you were shy. If you randomly ask these kinds of questions that I have listed up above, they are easy topics to talk about for a while.

Previous 1