Community > Posts By > MySong4U

MySong4U's photo
Sun 09/19/10 05:21 PM

Like me? A woman told me I look %100 healthy. I am. But I have Epilepsy. I am disabled and I want to be an author. That's all. I am looking for my Soulmate. She's out there. But if I found a woman I thought she was the one...and I said I have Epilepsy. She run away. I am 31 and feel like a old fart. tears

offtopic p.s. I didn't type this for fun or for people to fell sorry for me.

Hi Bart,

I know for a fact that when a woman loves you, she truly loves you she will love you the way you are. I am disabled with a nasty back problem.It limits what I can do. However, thanks to a relatively new implant procedure I am able to live a pretty much normal life. When I tell women about my back problem most take an interest. A few move on. I have been married, divorced, engaged, blah blah blah and found that true love is blind to imperfections. And it works both ways!

You are not alone unless you focus on your disability. If you think about it all of us are disabled to some degree. I am blessed with the health I have and realize it when I see someone worse off than me. And that person often has a partner of the opposite sex with them.

Keep smiling! :0)

MySong4U's photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:34 PM

How could long distance relationship work?

I found a woman on a different site. We kept it going for quite a while even tho she lived over a thousand miles from me. It did help that she is retired from an airline and she could come to visit me for the price of a dinner.

If you believe it will work and want it to work then you will find a way. Otherwise, you are probably wasting both your time as well as theirs.

MySong4U's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:34 PM
I believe there is a part of life that divorced people experienced that single people have yet to live. My profile says divorced.