YourPrincessCharming's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:45 AM
they r n there wen alive but then they die...dont ask how they get n there idk...

Mon 03/10/08 11:39 AM
Edited by YourPrincessCharming on Mon 03/10/08 11:40 AM
idk its a cartoon

Mon 03/10/08 09:48 AM

im with u on that brit im thick but guys ive talked to say more pushn for the cushn is there saying so maybe u just havent been around the right kind of guys. not sayn i have been around the right guys but cocky shallow guys r bad n thats all a lot of girls find. ive learned theyre not all like that so u just gta find the right places to meet the right kinda guys.

You must be a texter, huh?

yea bad habit...but it makes the sentence seem shorter...lol

Mon 03/10/08 09:45 AM
im with u on that brit im thick but guys ive talked to say more pushn for the cushn is there saying so maybe u just havent been around the right kind of guys. not sayn i have been around the right guys but cocky shallow guys r bad n thats all a lot of girls find. ive learned theyre not all like that so u just gta find the right places to meet the right kinda guys.

Wed 02/20/08 03:00 AM
yes i would. is that shallow?lol o well.

Sun 02/17/08 10:48 PM

wat the hell is that a damn shoeprint on that cat? thats messed up...noway

huh

the orange cat had a shoeprint on its stomach

Sun 02/17/08 10:43 PM
wat the hell is that a damn shoeprint on that cat? thats messed up...noway

Sun 02/17/08 03:46 AM
wats poppin this mornin

Sun 02/17/08 03:43 AM
i drank way too much thats wats up...i cant believe im still up, n im suprized i can type, lol

Sun 02/17/08 03:39 AM
Party wat i just got home from a bad ass party im drunk ass fuk damn wats poppin?

Wed 12/19/07 01:04 AM
my town is like a lot of towns it has everything from the ppl u want dead to the ppl u love dearly. u can think of nething n the book and we got it, dont let em fool u.

Wed 12/19/07 12:59 AM
everyone is evil in some way otherwise there would be no good...they have to balance each other out, duh...

Wed 12/19/07 12:56 AM
lil jon & the eastside boys-one night stand ft. Oobie