Community > Posts By > memer

memer's photo
Sat 08/20/11 03:43 PM
Edited by memer on Sat 08/20/11 03:48 PM
At this site for 4 years now,,,,,What should I change-up???????blushing N plzzzzzzz dont b afraid to reply,I'm open too change.......

memer's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:24 PM
Hey Nikki,totally relate,Only with my situation it took me 27 years to get a back-bone...I feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...However things are still not final with my divorce,an sometimes it feels as though divorceing him is going to be harder then staying married to him....The control that man had an still kinda has over me is just wrong....I call it my centipede in my brain.....I have a lot of life left in me however an closeing that book once an for all in my life so as I can begin a new can't be soon enough....You take care girl,I never new what was worst the bruise's or the words...I always said at least the bruise's went away....The heeling process will be a while but like I've always said there is always a rainbow after a storm.......

memer's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:25 AM
Well hello to all of you,an Thank you for such a warm welcome.....Hopefully some of us will get connected an stay connected...........memer

memer's photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:02 AM
Hi out there I'm new to all of this,just wanted to tap in an check it out...........