Community > Posts By > MDSS

MDSS's photo
Mon 07/05/10 04:05 PM
Sometimes I'm comfortable in my skin, sometimes I'm not....which is why I can respect it on some level....but I generally hate taking pictures. They never represent....

MDSS's photo
Mon 07/05/10 03:32 PM
Well, we live in a world that is very appearance conscience so a lot of people think half naked works...and honestly, a lot of people respond to people who "look good." Society,magazines, t'v., etc. tell us what's attractive.
Personally, I think that everyone is beautiful. Maybe other people are blind to their particular kind of beauty. It's good to be comfortable in your own skin--regardless of what others think. And who knows...maybe these shirtless older men are looking for someone that wouldn't judge them by appearance, and see the sensitive, wise soul behind the physical. who knows?? Maybe they are trying to weed out those who can't see beyond....

We clothe our bodies
as we clothe our souls
hiding what we possess
as if it's some deep, dark, dirty secret
to be human

No human body is perfect...it's good that they can be comfortable in their skin.

MDSS's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:49 PM
:

Hello everyone. I don't quite know what I'm looking for but maybe I'll find a friend or two.

Thanks Solitary:smile:

MDSS's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:31 PM
Thanks, Row, Tammy, and Patsfan for responding. I feel welcomed. This is pretty scary!!

MDSS's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:21 PM
Hello everyone. I don't quite know what I'm looking for but maybe I'll find a friend or two.

2 Next