Community > Posts By > colleen1969

colleen1969's photo
Wed 09/26/07 06:36 PM
Hmm You know what? This will sound like a game but sometimes this is what it takes. You know the old saying "people want what they cant have"? It is true, unfortuneatly. Is there anyone at work that you like? Or at a store that you go to? Pick your target and "ignore" her like hell.

colleen1969's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:09 AM
20 years ago, I was in a near fatal car wreck which has finally eroded my vertebre; caused degenerative disc disease, nerve damage and radial nerve damage to both hands. My options are to have a neck fusion using my hip bone of which they can't say if it would work or not or if it wont make it worse.(I can use my hands now after 1and a half years) or to keep takin percosett for the rest of my life. I am now no better than any junkie; addicted to opiates. I stopped taking them before and the pain was so severe that I couldnt sleep or work. So I had to start taking them again. Now I am drug addict. I know I have a legitamite reason to take these drugs, no one faults me. But: I want to live a normal life, not on drugs. But I dont want to live in constant pain or run the risk of becoming paralized or becoming even worse off than I am now. Rock and a hard place. I need advice. P.S. I am 38 yrs old

colleen1969's photo
Fri 09/21/07 07:57 AM
You already know what to do! You are absolutely right in wanting to wait, so trust yourself! I know its hard to make serious decisions like this, especially when youre young. Please know that the decisions your making now can effect your entire life.
Your boyfriend sounds insecure and thus controlling. I'd back off of him, it sounds like he wants your world to be only him. I've
had alot of his type and its only brought me heartache and confusion. So, again, you have the right answer, trust yourself above all else, and listen to your Mom, shes right on!!!!!!!!!
She doent hate him, she hates the idea of him restricting your options for your future. She just loves you is all

colleen1969's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:37 PM
The worst lie is when the person acts like they want to work on the relationship, that they really want to make it work. Meanwhile they are dating other people; lying to your face; watching as you fall deeper in love, filled with hope and joy, only to massage their own ego. That is a terrible thing to do; use your love to ease their own insecurities.

colleen1969's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:31 PM
When I like a man, I give him my undivided attention when he's talking, not breaking eye contact. I agree with the guy who said its in the body language too. A lot of women do the hair toss when they are talking to you; smile a lot; laugh at your jokes even when they're dumb;stand closer to you when talking, you know like in your "personal space" ummm, while she's talking to you; she touches your arm or something like that.And theres always the demure eye contact; she looks away then looks back at you and smiles shyly. I do that.

colleen1969's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:18 PM
He probably has a crush on you too. Men rarely want to be "Just friends" with a woman. I mean it does happen but because of their raging hormones...You know. They just arent like us. I have a few men that are totally just friends. But sometimes they still make little remarks every now and again.
If I were you I wouldnt tell him. I'm sure he knows. Let nature take its course, let him think hes in control.

colleen1969's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:48 PM
Im Rick James, Bit.. lol

colleen1969's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:46 PM
Stamford huh? I grew up in Ct. in a town called Ansonia, a real **** hole! Near Derby, Seymour, Shelton. So, how's it goin?

colleen1969's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:42 PM
I'm sitting here waiting for my hot wings to cook. Wow, what a party girl I am. Its 12:41 am and I can't sleep. Thank God for this site, this is my first time in this chat

colleen1969's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:40 PM
Lonely and scared...are there other ways to feel? lol

colleen1969's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:25 PM
Hey everybody! I'll hang out in the basement with you guys and bull****. This is my first time, be gentle(lol)