Community > Posts By > Cuddlemaria

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sun 09/16/07 05:39 PM
I was so bad last night.... well actually this whole weekend. I was so drunk that I really dont know what I texted to people. drinker This was the weekend of ex's for me.... they are the ones that actually contacted me! And on the same day!! That is totally weird!

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:36 AM
I am such a horrible person! I got too drunk last night and I told people things that I should not have. I am going to hell.

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:21 PM
That is very true. That is what I am learning right now. Some people dont deserve my kindness and trust. :smile: bigsmile

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:15 PM
I know what you meane, but I dont have the money to do that. He also works in the same town that I live in... AND he works with my father!! I am doomed!!noway

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:13 PM
Now I want to ask you guys something...

I am on another site for dating and I was talking to some guy on there for the last month. It progressed into more then friends and we exchanged numbers. We talked on the phone for about a week and he asked me out. The first time he cancled and the second time he was hesitent about seeing me. So I felt like something was wrong and there was...

He finally told me after a month that he has been using his friends profile to talk to me and that wasn't really him. I asked him when was he going to tell me, because I forced him to tell me what was wrong. He told me that he was going to tell me when we met for our date. I asked him what was he thinking and he replied that he thought that I was so "hot" and just wanted to talk to me. He also said that he didn't think that it would progress to something more then talking.

I asked him what he looked like and he sent me a picture. Well, let me tell you something... he did NOT look anything like his friend at all. I would have freaked out if he approched me and started to talk to me!

The pictures on his friends profile are nothing like the real guy I was talking to. This is what I thought that he looked like: He was white, 5'11", athletic built, brown hair, very cute and had a great smile.

This is what he really looked like:
He was a "big" boy, chubby face, black, 5'11", black hair, and the same age as his friend. Now I have nothing wrong with dating people from a different race or someone that is chubby... but this was a COMPLETE 180 for me! I didn't know what to do, I already started to have the feelings for him, but he lied to me the whole time. He even used his friends name!

Now what would you do in a situation like that?!

Do you guys have any scary stories like that one? You can not trust people on the internet to tell you the truth... just remember that.

Cuddlemariaflowerforyou

Cuddlemaria's photo
Sat 09/15/07 11:51 AM
The best part of this whole thing is that he wrote me and asked me to come over and "sleep" with him. How MEAN!! I hate guys that play with my emotions, he is so selfish. mad

Cuddlemaria's photo
Wed 09/12/07 12:29 AM
Thank you all for your advise. I know that he is not worth my time. I need to move on.

Cuddlemaria's photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:28 PM
I was with some guy that I met on the internet a few months back and we did nothing but fight when we were together. Which in turn only lasted a week. lol. It was both of our faults that it didn't work out; I was going through some things at the time and he was also. We just didn't know how to be there for eachother.
We recently saw eachother and that stired up some emotions on myside again. I really do miss him and know that he is a sweet, honest and great guy... everything that I am still looking for in a relationship. Why did I have to mess it up?!?!?! I know that he doesn't want me or at least he doens't let on that he does. So I wrote him and told him houw I felt and told him that I wouldn't be bothering him anymore.

Was that the smart thing to do? I know that I need to let him go, but once he looked into my eyes that way... I melted.

I need some advice, so be honest!!! Thank you!